Chuffed

walterboswell59

timed another daughter of wee jenna 18 o5 her half brother at 18 49 and her daughter that i timed in the gold cup at 19 04 turning out to be a wee gold mine also have her son and a grandaughter in the clock so im delighted really enjoyed the race with my pal charlie muir he came over to see a bird being timed from a national and offered to run helen up to the bingo as i was going nowhere they had just pulled away from the gate when the first bird hit the board lol he was sick but at least he seen a few more home and went away happy cheers pal

like to say well done to scott mc cardle who timed a half sister of wee jenna well done pal

timed another daughter of wee jenna 18 o5 her half brother at 18 49 and her daughter that i timed in the gold cup at 19 04 turning out to be a wee gold mine also have her son and a grandaughter in the clock so im delighted really enjoyed the race with my pal charlie muir he came over to see a bird being timed from a national and offered to run helen up to the bingo as i was going nowhere they had just pulled away from the gate when the first bird hit the board lol he was sick but at least he seen a few more home and went away happy cheers pal

like to say well done to scott mc cardle who timed a half sister of wee jenna well done pal

well done walter, looks like you've got a good bird there.

thanks for the night Walter , by tthe way Helen told me i can get half her winnings if she won LOL Well done mate :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

Well Done Walter good loft performance and a very nice line for the future .

aye collin thats whats most pleasing m8 i paired jenna to my silver award cock jamie boy when she was 11th open clermont and and switched away 6 eggs i then paired her to her sire and switched 4 then to her grandsire and switched another 4 and put the 14 yb in the stock loft for the future i then paired jamie boy to his half sister for 4 then to his grandam for another 4 and put the 8 yb in the stock loft and built a wee team of birds around them so the plan seems to be working they will not all be good ones but at least i know for sure that they have the blood lines to do the job and its great fun the winter months planning what to pair to what to try and breed a champion distance bird i really love the breeding side of our sport thanks for all the nice comments lads