Young Bird Training

bigbill

Had my young birds away today training 13mls , up at 1125, nil/36 so far *expletive removed* sick as a pig, also had a mate with them, he has 2/40

Its happening all over Bill a few lads here in the N/west of Ireland have been wiped out already after bad tosses. Is it down to bop strikes, high temperatures or both ?? :emoticon-0138-thinking:

My youngsters 1st toss the day only about 3 mile took scare weather here scorchin but ets rings and phone stickers stuck on so its a start,30 out and all home but you ken they came home in the bunch very high up then flew for a good hour so the heat didna bother them like.

Had my young birds away today training 13mls , up at 1125, nil/36 so far *expletive removed* sick as a pig, also had a mate birds with them, he has 2/40

Thats not so good Bill hope they turn in for u matÄ™

kev, have 18/36 so far, but nothing since 4

Not great but ule get more .a trained 6 last year watched perrigrine take one an never seen them till after 7 that night an got the 5 them within 10 min hiding bill lib at 12.oclock

hope you get more bill its soul destroying bill happened to me a couple of year ago i lost about 18 bill the boy said dad there is a bird chasing your pigeons they are battering into trees up here i lost about 18 that day bill and never got one reported hope you are different bill and get them home mate

hope you get more bill its soul destroying bill happened to me a couple of year ago i lost about 18 bill the boy said dad there is a bird chasing your pigeons they are battering into trees up here i lost about 18 that day bill and never got one reported hope you are different bill and get them home mate

cheers mate,