Snrpc Billericay

blue pied

Show off, lol

Still 0/3 first time in a long while never got doo home , good race or bad we have to accept it .

This season more than any I can remember has been like this from most races early till now , some are getting plenty of birds home

in good time others getting nothing or very late. , the east /west divide is always going to be there due to weather conditions but even on a local basis this is happening. evolving pigeon game i suppose , we adapt and carry on.

I don’t know what has happened yesterday but does anyone have any pigeons coming home today ? I have spoke to 4 fanciers who between them are waiting on 57 birds between the 4 lofts and have only had 4 birds today from 57 birds missing last night. Something major has happened here in this race.... seems east got a good race? I am totally lost for words here.... any one any opinions on what’s happened

I don’t know what has happened yesterday but does anyone have any pigeons coming home today ? I have spoke to 4 fanciers who between them are waiting on 57 birds between the 4 lofts and have only had 4 birds today from 57 birds missing last night. Something major has happened here in this race.... seems east got a good race? I am totally lost for words here.... any one any opinions on what’s happened

BOP, up at 5.30am, first doos in the sky.Pity a couple of crates werent libbed before the main convoy and that applies to every fed/ organisation. Every race over a certain distance nowadays , is a f kin disaster. Hope they work in :emoticon-0179-headbang:ps. definitely nothing to do with controllers imo

Edited by Delboy

BOP, up at 5.30am, first doos in the sky.Pity a couple of crates werent libbed before the main convoy and that applies to every fed/ organisation. Every race over a certain distance nowadays , is a f kin disaster. Hope they work in :emoticon-0179-headbang:ps. definitely nothing to do with controllers imo

100% it’s not controllers fault. Vince has gave us fantastic racing so far since he became race controller and once again he has tried his best along side Norman to give us a good race. What happens in the sky no one can control... I just don’t understand how they aren’t working in 2nd day. Seems like a batch has got thru and a batch has went awol

Andrew was waiting yesterday for big John mccallum birds and and they have had 3 this morning,timed there first yesterday 16.23.hope the birds turn up soon,always two races east and west from the inland nationals. :partick-thistle-Crest:

Not buying the east and west John.... it doesn’t take a pigeon 26 hours since there in the east to come to the west. Good that big John has got them ðŸ‘. A just can’t understand why there not working in

Andrew was waiting yesterday for big John mccallum birds and and they have had 3 this morning,timed there first yesterday 16.23.hope the birds turn up soon,always two races east and west from the inland nationals. :partick-thistle-Crest:

I would imagine we in the Solway will be saying the same thing next Saturday morning John !!! From THE National?