Lanarkshire Birds

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye and am still saying it but who are you to tell me anything you’ve not even got doos

Not got doos but i still do my fair share for the pigeon game. I think i can have an opinion.

Anyway glad you got good returns hope your other two show up.

Ps Billy Gordon is on holiday i am loft manager for a week.

I think Lanarkshire fed made the right decision some doos wouldn't get out of 350ml in a blow home and there's always lofts who thrives on these conditions all the best to the winners and dry your eyes the also rans always next week remember yous are the ones that stand up and cry for the fed to have a 350ml race on there own safety in numbers 2 birds with the 1 stone and all that crap am gutted 0/1 home her

rite doom and gloom is yer club bringing yer doos doon this week tae uddingston for the berwick race ???? will get yer fuel money for last time just ask cammy if im not there :drinking-coffee-200:

Donut u made a *expletive removed* off it the Doos were never there for ur stated time i know u were working this afternoon reason they went yesterday total discrae