Pigeonbasics Forum: The Power To Heal - Pigeonbasics Forum

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Power To Heal Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   dunc50 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,584
  • Joined: 2-May 15
  • Locationkhill

Posted 20 June 2018 - 18:34 PM

2 week back yb broken both legs ,, there amazing power of recovery is something spAttached File  IMG_20180620_080533~2.jpg (252.58K)
Number of downloads: 18ecial,

Attached File(s)



#2 User is offline   andy Burgess 

  • TOP GUN
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin Team
  • Posts: 20,377
  • Joined: 25-August 11
  • LocationEast Lothian
  • Club:gladsmuir

Posted 20 June 2018 - 20:35 PM

i have a yearling hen here , done the same last year. now in the stock loft ,,,,, and walks like a duck :emoticon-0136-giggle:
"north wales novice" no longer .

#3 User is offline   dunc50 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,584
  • Joined: 2-May 15
  • Locationkhill

Posted 20 June 2018 - 22:21 PM

View Postandy Burgess, on 20 June 2018 - 20:35 PM, said:

i have a yearling hen here , done the same last year. now in the stock loft ,,,,, and walks like a duck :emoticon-0136-giggle:



the neighbors telliphone wire broke down last year, was going to tell bt to reroute it further down the garden but when I got home from work it was back up in same place and very tight, so far had 3 yb with broken legs,

#4 User is offline   andy Burgess 

  • TOP GUN
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin Team
  • Posts: 20,377
  • Joined: 25-August 11
  • LocationEast Lothian
  • Club:gladsmuir

Posted 21 June 2018 - 07:30 AM

View Postdunc50, on 20 June 2018 - 23:21 PM, said:

the neighbors telliphone wire broke down last year, was going to tell bt to reroute it further down the garden but when I got home from work it was back up in same place and very tight, so far had 3 yb with broken legs,



ask BT to "cork the wires" apparently its free, they will do it so the wires arent compromised ?
"north wales novice" no longer .

#5 User is offline   podgy 

  • Squeaker
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 135
  • Joined: 29-January 11
  • Locationsouth east durham
  • Club:horden east end, up north combine

Posted 22 June 2018 - 11:52 AM

give it time to heal and im sure it will repay you, we had a hen broke both her legs at a training toss , we fixed her up and she went on to win club, fed, and section, 7th , unc, from 405,mls . good luck with yours podgy

#6 User is offline   dunc50 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,584
  • Joined: 2-May 15
  • Locationkhill

Posted 22 June 2018 - 13:14 PM

View Postpodgy, on 22 June 2018 - 11:52 AM, said:

give it time to heal and im sure it will repay you, we had a hen broke both her legs at a training toss , we fixed her up and she went on to win club, fed, and section, 7th , unc, from 405,mls . good luck with yours podgy
Posted Image

#7 User is offline   TheHigg 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Gold Member
  • Posts: 2,937
  • Joined: 15-August 09
  • Locationlanarkshire
  • Club:dalzell

Posted 22 June 2018 - 17:44 PM

View Postdunc50, on 20 June 2018 - 18:34 PM, said:

2 week back yb broken both legs ,, there amazing power of recovery is something spAttachment IMG_20180620_080533~2.jpgecial, ������

They certainly are hardy souls mate well done
If at first you dont succeed, pull yer f*reskin er yer heed!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic


  • Advert: Crafty Fifer: bespoke loft equipment
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders