Line Of Flight

Hi picked up a pigeon from a none fancier the pigeon belongs to a bloke in belfast.I texted him for his line of flight from the UK over to Ireland so I could get it back on it instead of him sending for it as the none fancier was going to made him do.all I got back was feed and water it and let go that's why people get p---ed with helping people out.I was saving him sending for it and helping get it home he's not interested wtf.

i had an Irish stray in the first year i started . we named him "one fine day" he was reported and liberated at Holyhead (he could almost see home) . always came back , no matter how many times i tried or contacted the owner . the reply was always , let him up "one fine day" :emoticon-0136-giggle:

I posted on here a while back got a bid in the power station 10 mile fae Dover contacted the owner who said let it go I’m in Dover he was actually from bridge water 160 miles away I kept until next day text the guy who says he got it at night the same night I kept in a box in van lol

I posted on here a while back got a bid in the power station 10 mile fae Dover contacted the owner who said let it go I’m in Dover he was actually from bridge water 160 miles away I kept until next day text the guy who says he got it at night the same night I kept in a box in van lol