Snfc Maidstone

eastcoaster

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone’s version of pea soup seems to be different but half of the people who are saying ithe conditions were pea soup ... I would train in it!!

Yes Andrew prob right .pea soup ? Yesterday yes the weather wasn't great and it came in a lot earlier than expected .Our race from Huntingdon as far as I know it was a great race birds were tumbling in.

Yes Andrew prob right .pea soup ? Yesterday yes the weather wasn't great and it came in a lot earlier than expected .Our race from Huntingdon as far as I know it was a great race birds were tumbling in.

Part of problem now stuart is fanciers are scared to send incase they loose them or there’s a shower en route home

Fantastic race, had 4 in 6 minutes, tumbled in. great to watch a 300 miles race like that and birds were as fresh as paint. Downside, my ets failed and after I noticed I was running about like a maddie trying to grab doos to re scan them lol.

Part of problem now stuart is fanciers are scared to send incase they loose them or there’s a shower en route home

[/quot

That wasnt a shower en route but persistant rain from 3 onwards until dark in Ayrshire

[/quot

That wasnt a shower en route but persistant rain from 3 onwards until dark in Ayrshire

Closed in around 13.00 here in East Ayrshire. Tough day for the doos trying to get through it. :)