Not Looking Good

greenlands

Doesnt look good for racing on Saturday and before anybody say its only Wednesday, I am aware of that and the weather can certainly change, but I'm just pointing out that the SNFC now has flexibility regarding moving racing/marking dates ,( TO BENEFIT THE BIRDS ), granted by the members.

Doesnt look good for racing on Saturday and before anybody say its only Wednesday, I am aware of that and the weather can certainly change, but I'm just pointing out that the SNFC now has flexibility regarding moving racing/marking dates ,( TO BENEFIT THE BIRDS ), granted by the members.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Less o the dingal, ya dingal :emoticon-0136-giggle: got to agree with you about basketting but? Do you get it now pea brain :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Less of the pea brain baw face lol. Im just highlighting that flexibility is the key to success in pigeon racing nowadays. ps. yes, I got it right away but I wanted you to elaborate lol

Less of the pea brain baw face lol. Im just highlighting that flexibility is the key to success in pigeon racing nowadays. ps. yes, I got it right away but I wanted you to elaborate lol

Guid

Surely the race committee will be now thinking that too because they’ve no chance of a race Saturday but here a thought that the last time too🤔🤔🤔🤔

No chance

Go on to radar Martin

Both days the same why let our pigeons sit longer than they need to in basket

Derek, I think the birds should be marked early on Saturday for a Sunday or Monday race. If the weather turned out ok on Saturday and the call to delay marking was wrong it doesnt matter as you had the best intentions for the well being of the birds. Win, win scenario for the controllers imo but im sure it will work out ok.

Derek, I think the birds should be marked early on Saturday for a Sunday or Monday race. If the weather turned out ok on Saturday and the call to delay marking was wrong it doesnt matter as you had the best intentions for the well being of the birds. Win, win scenario for the controllers imo but im sure it will work out ok.

Correct derek

No chance

Go on to radar Martin

Both days the same why let our pigeons sit longer than they need to in basket

Derek just looked at the meteox website projected rainfall and your right lot of rain about Saturday but Sunday does look better 🤔