Aberdeen Fed Ripon With North Of Scot Fed

BLACK W F

please note all Aberdeen Fed Members the North Fed has been approached for basketing facility's at Inverurie club this is not a problem for any that want to come they will be charged the same birdage as North fed members if we go Saturday marking will be 15-00 hrs please send a note of expected birds that r being sent

please note all Aberdeen Fed Members the North Fed has been approached for basketing facility's at Inverurie club this is not a problem for any that want to come they will be charged the same birdage as North fed members if we go Saturday marking will be 15-00 hrs please send a note of expected birds that r being sent

Hope it wasn't any officials of our fed? maybe easier next year to change our race programme instead of asking for basketing facilities with you guys...........wont happen tho :emoticon-0179-headbang:

Hope it wasn't any officials of our fed? maybe easier next year to change our race programme instead of asking for basketing facilities with you guys...........wont happen tho :emoticon-0179-headbang:

Can't see anything wrong with the Fed Programme we have this year so why change it next year.

No one i have spoken to have asked for basketing facilities so don't know where this has come from.

Can't see anything wrong with the Fed Programme we have this year so why change it next year.

No one i have spoken to have asked for basketing facilities so don't know where this has come from.

Itl never change willie, our Fed programme is to suit Nationals.....always has been.....always will be

Is the Aberdeen fed going with the north fed this week Fred ?

hi Walter no Aberdeen as a fed arnt with us a few of their members contacted our fed officials to see if they could go but when I was asked if it was ok to be put through our club after contacting some of our members there was not a problem as long as the facility was open to all their members not a select 1 or 2 don't think there will be many from them but we have room so not a problem all the best for tomorrow

hi Walter no Aberdeen as a fed arnt with us a few of their members contacted our fed officials to see if they could go but when I was asked if it was ok to be put through our club after contacting some of our members there was not a problem as long as the facility was open to all their members not a select 1 or 2 don't think there will be many from them but we have room so not a problem all the best for tomorrow

ALAN

I DONT KNOW HOW ASKED BUT ALL I CAN SAY

IS THAT MY CLUB MEMBERS WERE NOT ASKED

IF THAY WOULD LIKE TO GO WITH YOU BOYS

I PHONED MY CLUB MEMBERS NONE OF THE

HERD OF THIS MATE

ATB KEV :drinking-coffee-200:

No problems Alan Ijust thought that was the reason for the 22 birds per crate as you say there won't be much birds , and we all know that by the losses can't send them if not in lofts , all the best tomorrow ?

ALAN

HERD OF THIS MATE

my club members knew nothing about this either

ALAN

HERD OF THIS MATE

Kev it was some of your fed members who asked to as u can see by my original post I put it on here offering to all your fed never asked to go as a fed hope this clears it up cheers Alan