454 And 4240

Mattydoos79

You dont see anyone else putting on they want there birds back they hope that some other fancier or Joe public gets them in or reports them when you put your birds on the transporter you take your chance like everyone else PS I hope you get them back

take the good with the bad in this game Mathew its a chance u take its up to them after all preparation prevents poor performances just think of that too everyone gets hit with bad losses we were lucky to get back 12/14 fae rotherham and that was a tough race so dont worry mate ATB

If it's only consolation I put 6 hens up at woodend hospital peregrine riget itae the last twa . Got aine back 8 hours late with tail out and punchure wounds undersides. It's chance you take iam afraid! !:fecjin swine! !@***

If it's only consolation I put 6 hens up at woodend hospital peregrine riget itae the last twa . Got aine back 8 hours late with tail out and punchure wounds undersides. It's chance you take iam afraid! !:fecjin swine! !@***

What you doing letting them go at woodend hospital area it’s near a peregrine nest round there, bad idea.