Tommy Bhoys Convoyer

xtccock

Well you lads who have got Tommy as a convoyer Lanarkshire federation after speaking to him today and his forward thinking regards the welfare and transportation of the birds is paramount and he is certainly in no rush to chuck em up, very laid back on site, first time ever I met him today, but he is a great convoyer in the making I hope you look after him and address any of his concerns to the better of your racing.

All the best

Well you lads who have got Tommy as a convoyer Lanarkshire federation after speaking to him today and his forward thinking regards the welfare and transportation of the birds is paramount and he is certainly in no rush to chuck em up, very laid back on site, first time ever I met him today, but he is a great convoyer in the making I hope you look after him and address any of his concerns to the better of your racing.

All the best Tommy will certainly address any concerns he has himself what lanarkshire has been waiting for good job Tommy Bhoy :001:

All the best

Pmsl he’s a total fud

I hope this is a pi55take you will not get much better than what I saw today

Several liberation’s

Arshire

South Lanarkshire

Lanarkshire fed

And couple of others from Scotland

thats just big doom and gloom suckle mate thanks for your help today in getting our fed trailer off site will be the last time we will be there passed on your advice bout the other lib site always good tae get local knowledge cheers again also thanks tae jim savage who also assisted :drinking-coffee-200:

Well done big guy , a tough race just what we needed before nats First time I have had full returns this year lol .

1500s tough ?? back to the soaps eastender.been south east enders aww year .

And big Sukles right he is a fud never got me ma peanuts .

Edited by STB