Pigeonbasics Forum: Snfc & Shu - Pigeonbasics Forum

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Snfc & Shu Debit Card payments Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Froog 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Gold Member
  • Posts: 809
  • Joined: 8-May 16
  • Club:Mastrick

Posted 25 May 2018 - 20:19 PM

Its 2018, and these organisations still insist on cheque payments :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

#2 User is offline   DJL 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 500
  • Joined: 2-March 13
  • Club:Forfar RPC

Posted 25 May 2018 - 20:24 PM

SNFC accept bank transfer

#3 User is online   geordie1234 

  • High Ranking
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Gold Member
  • Posts: 11,847
  • Joined: 28-May 10
  • Club:Greenfield & SNFC

Posted 25 May 2018 - 20:51 PM

View PostDJL, on 25 May 2018 - 20:24 PM, said:

SNFC accept bank transfer


Was going to do tht this year am i correct in saying that you jst print the form off and sign it saying you have transferred the funds?

#4 User is offline   tommy bhoys 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,379
  • Joined: 17-September 13
  • Club:blantyre greenfield WSCC hamilton independent SNFC SNRPC

Posted 25 May 2018 - 20:59 PM

View PostFroog, on 25 May 2018 - 21:19 PM, said:

Its 2018, and these organisations still insist on cheque payments :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

well i can say i wont use online banking i still use my bank twice a week if more did the same they would not be shutting you local branch down with job losses so write a cheque and save a job :drinking-coffee-200:

#5 User is offline   Froog 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Gold Member
  • Posts: 809
  • Joined: 8-May 16
  • Club:Mastrick

Posted 25 May 2018 - 21:14 PM

View Posttommy bhoys, on 25 May 2018 - 20:59 PM, said:

well i can say i wont use online banking i still use my bank twice a week if more did the same they would not be shutting you local branch down with job losses so write a cheque and save a job :drinking-coffee-200:

Believe it or not...................I agree with that, RBS have shut down all Aberdeen branches this week apart from ones you cant park at :emoticon-0179-headbang: I do use, or used to use mine 2/3 times a week, and was always busy, 20 years from now there will be no bank branches, and cash will no longer be used.......shocking, but true

#6 User is offline   tommy bhoys 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,379
  • Joined: 17-September 13
  • Club:blantyre greenfield WSCC hamilton independent SNFC SNRPC

Posted 25 May 2018 - 21:32 PM

View PostFroog, on 25 May 2018 - 22:14 PM, said:

Believe it or not...................I agree with that, RBS have shut down all Aberdeen branches this week apart from ones you cant park at :emoticon-0179-headbang: I do use, or used to use mine 2/3 times a week, and was always busy, 20 years from now there will be no bank branches, and cash will no longer be used.......shocking, but true

cash is king and it will always be that way :drinking-coffee-200:

#7 User is offline   ALF 

  • High Ranking
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sprint Specialist
  • Posts: 19,774
  • Joined: 18-June 06
  • LocationThe Wild West

Posted 25 May 2018 - 21:33 PM

View Posttommy bhoys, on 25 May 2018 - 22:32 PM, said:

cash is king and it will always be that way :drinking-coffee-200:


Maybe time for the SNFC to take cash on marking nights....

#8 User is offline   tommy bhoys 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,379
  • Joined: 17-September 13
  • Club:blantyre greenfield WSCC hamilton independent SNFC SNRPC

Posted 25 May 2018 - 21:38 PM

View PostALF, on 25 May 2018 - 22:33 PM, said:

Maybe time for the SNFC to take cash on marking nights....

bring yer cash tae me alf and i will write you a cheque nae probs :drinking-coffee-200:

#9 User is offline   ALF 

  • High Ranking
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sprint Specialist
  • Posts: 19,774
  • Joined: 18-June 06
  • LocationThe Wild West

Posted 25 May 2018 - 21:46 PM

View Posttommy bhoys, on 25 May 2018 - 22:38 PM, said:

bring yer cash tae me alf and i will write you a cheque nae probs :drinking-coffee-200:



Good stuff champ...

#10 User is offline   Froog 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Gold Member
  • Posts: 809
  • Joined: 8-May 16
  • Club:Mastrick

Posted 25 May 2018 - 22:03 PM

View Posttommy bhoys, on 25 May 2018 - 21:32 PM, said:

cash is king and it will always be that way :drinking-coffee-200:

I doubt it :drinking-coffee-200:

#11 User is offline   tommy bhoys 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,379
  • Joined: 17-September 13
  • Club:blantyre greenfield WSCC hamilton independent SNFC SNRPC

Posted 25 May 2018 - 22:07 PM

View PostFroog, on 25 May 2018 - 23:03 PM, said:

I doubt it :drinking-coffee-200:

oh it will be just think bout it who runs the country the underworld of crime

#12 User is offline   Froog 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Gold Member
  • Posts: 809
  • Joined: 8-May 16
  • Club:Mastrick

Posted 25 May 2018 - 23:14 PM

View Posttommy bhoys, on 25 May 2018 - 22:07 PM, said:

oh it will be just think bout it who runs the country the underworld of crime

must be you? :emoticon-0136-giggle:

#13 User is offline   Froog 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Gold Member
  • Posts: 809
  • Joined: 8-May 16
  • Club:Mastrick

Posted 25 May 2018 - 23:55 PM

View PostFroog, on 25 May 2018 - 23:14 PM, said:

must be you? :emoticon-0136-giggle:

but yep, without the 30% cash from the underworld, the country would be *expletive removed* e d, and lets be honest here, who in this planet could put up the millions required to import the the goods that we all see the war against drugs etc get no where? jails are filled, with so called barons, but the real barons are the ones who put the cash up to buy it in, and what street corner dealer can put up the millions needed? that is why the war on drugs etc will never end, that will be the only reason that cash will still be used 20 years from now

#14 User is offline   blue lad 

  • Old Bird
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 491
  • Joined: 30-April 09
  • Locationfraserburgh Aberdeenshire
  • Club:fraserburgh west end .

Posted 26 May 2018 - 06:08 AM

The real criminals are the ones in sharp suits.
Hi iam from north of scotland And iam pigeon daft and always have been .

#15 User is offline   bibendium 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,156
  • Joined: 8-June 09
  • LocationCrookedholm by Kilmarnock
  • Club:Kilmarnock Invitation HS.

Posted 26 May 2018 - 06:50 AM

in this day and age it would not be a big problem for each markeing stn to have a mobile card reader or SHU to be able to take card over the phone
time we moved out of the dark ages.

#16 User is offline   Kenny Morrison 

  • Squeaker
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 243
  • Joined: 28-April 17
  • LocationABERDEEN
  • Club:SUNNYBANK RPC

Posted 26 May 2018 - 07:19 AM

View PostFroog, on 25 May 2018 - 23:55 PM, said:

but yep, without the 30% cash from the underworld, the country would be *expletive removed* e d, and lets be honest here, who in this planet could put up the millions required to import the the goods that we all see the war against drugs etc get no where? jails are filled, with so called barons, but the real barons are the ones who put the cash up to buy it in, and what street corner dealer can put up the millions needed? that is why the war on drugs etc will never end, that will be the only reason that cash will still be used 20 years from now
well said fred couldnt agree more, the government are in hands with these big time barons ie the ones who import tons of it and the money backs there man running for office of governing countrys wherever it is proven fact !

#17 User is offline   BLACK W F 

  • High Ranking
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 9,073
  • Joined: 21-May 08

Posted 26 May 2018 - 07:54 AM

View Postblue lad, on 26 May 2018 - 07:08 AM, said:

The real criminals are the ones in sharp suits.

your right there they call them the EU AND THE BRITISH GOVERMENT ALL ON THE FIDDLE
the truth is here not out there

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic


  • Advert: Crafty Fifer: bespoke loft equipment
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders