Snfc & Shu

Froog

Its 2018, and these organisations still insist on cheque payments :emoticon-0179-headbang::emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

well i can say i wont use online banking i still use my bank twice a week if more did the same they would not be shutting you local branch down with job losses so write a cheque and save a job :drinking-coffee-200:

well i can say i wont use online banking i still use my bank twice a week if more did the same they would not be shutting you local branch down with job losses so write a cheque and save a job :drinking-coffee-200:

Believe it or not...................I agree with that, RBS have shut down all Aberdeen branches this week apart from ones you cant park at :emoticon-0179-headbang: I do use, or used to use mine 2/3 times a week, and was always busy, 20 years from now there will be no bank branches, and cash will no longer be used.......shocking, but true

Believe it or not...................I agree with that, RBS have shut down all Aberdeen branches this week apart from ones you cant park at :emoticon-0179-headbang: I do use, or used to use mine 2/3 times a week, and was always busy, 20 years from now there will be no bank branches, and cash will no longer be used.......shocking, but true

cash is king and it will always be that way :drinking-coffee-200:

must be you? :emoticon-0136-giggle:

but yep, without the 30% cash from the underworld, the country would be *expletive removed* e d, and lets be honest here, who in this planet could put up the millions required to import the the goods that we all see the war against drugs etc get no where? jails are filled, with so called barons, but the real barons are the ones who put the cash up to buy it in, and what street corner dealer can put up the millions needed? that is why the war on drugs etc will never end, that will be the only reason that cash will still be used 20 years from now

but yep, without the 30% cash from the underworld, the country would be *expletive removed* e d, and lets be honest here, who in this planet could put up the millions required to import the the goods that we all see the war against drugs etc get no where? jails are filled, with so called barons, but the real barons are the ones who put the cash up to buy it in, and what street corner dealer can put up the millions needed? that is why the war on drugs etc will never end, that will be the only reason that cash will still be used 20 years from now

well said fred couldnt agree more, the government are in hands with these big time barons ie the ones who import tons of it and the money backs there man running for office of governing countrys wherever it is proven fact !