Lanarkshire Fed

King billy 2

What was yer post mate

Joe they vote was not to go with the SNFC but they flung a curve ball in to be at billericay the same day as the SNRPC are there and guess wot the agenda is about and who's behind it and as far as bad language is concerned you have let worse go or edited cheers no wonder this site is going down quicker than Robert fleck on guess who

there is nae secret tam the SNRPC have asked bout our spare transporter that will be sitting idle on the week we are at billericay. simple terms for you hope you under stand now :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang:

Not a problem aslong as it's separate libs then everyone to s happy pmsl

you should read the mail more closely :emoticon-0136-giggle: it will always be separate liberation as we are big enuff to go alone still nae hanging on for us :drinking-coffee-200:

hope is separate liberation and not letting wee national members duplicate into Lanarkshire Fed as stated wee go alone if this is the case we could have went with snfc and duplicated ourselves stand by the rules made

hope is separate liberation and not letting wee national members duplicate into Lanarkshire Fed as stated wee go alone if this is the case we could have went with snfc and duplicated ourselves stand by the rules made

im glad you and tam are not delegates joe

dont say stupid shxt you can put what you require in them next stupid reply ? eastender

You drinking out two straws tonight too much cider at one time , or am I being stupid again , never seen them put shavings in them but I could be wrong , old ways for me .again jmo

You drinking out two straws tonight too much cider at one time , or am I being stupid again , never seen them put shavings in them but I could be wrong , old ways for me .again jmo

now take your time and read slowly thats what lanarkshire do use cardboard the SNFC USE SHAVINGS SO IF YOU RENT IT YOU USE WHAT YOU WANT YES WAS IN DONCASTER EVERY NIGHT AND GOT WELL STOCKED UP ON CIDER FOUR QUID CHEAPER A PACK :egyptian: