Cheques

Walter swanston

I received a letter from the Bank of Scotland yesterday in my capacity as club secretary.Seemingly they want me to write out a cheque for the birdage money in favour of our Federatiom as normal.They then suggest that I take a photo of the cheque on my I phone and transmit the photo to the fed. secretariy's I phone and he in turn sends the photo to the Feds bank.

I do not think I will take up this amazing offer.

I received a letter from the Bank of Scotland yesterday in my capacity as club secretary.Seemingly they want me to write out a cheque for the birdage money in favour of our Federatiom as normal.They then suggest that I take a photo of the cheque on my I phone and transmit the photo to the fed. secretariy's I phone and he in turn sends the photo to the Feds bank.

Nae wonder they are closing banks, everything is bloody do it yourself now.It's the same with the phone, if it fails to work, they have you pulling out wires and shoving them back in, go and see if your neighbours phone is working.I don't know what we pay the rental for.

You should ask them to supply the Iphoneemoticon-0127-lipssealed.gif

Sent her indoors to Barclays to put some cash in to cover standing orders ---must tell you i dont use plastic as too many rip off stories so cash cheque or paying in slip does it for me.

So she tried paying in but was told they dont do paying in books slips anymore and cannot pay it in so had to pay in to Lloyds then transfer into Barclays

Think its time to close that account as i dont want plastic.---