North Of Scotland

how is the driver going to libb birds and video it at the same time ?

Set mobile phone up somewhere in direction

When about to lib press play then walk over and liberate Pigeons

Seen a few drivers do this now to record lib

Robbie others have more than just a driver on the lorry

Alan am nae bothered if we get videos or nae but i just said i like a lot others would like to see them. Also for liberating on our lorry you just push the buttons and stand back surely you don't need 2 guys to do that.

Alan am nae bothered if we get videos or nae but i just said i like a lot others would like to see them. Also for liberating on our lorry you just push the buttons and stand back surely you don't need 2 guys to do that.

The driver only has a 14 yearold a Nokia that cannot take videos . Was it not brought up at the agm that ther was going to be a more up to date phone being made available for Davie.

The driver only has a 14 yearold a Nokia that cannot take videos . Was it not brought up at the agm that ther was going to be a more up to date phone being made available for Davie.

If my memory serves me rite, was a camcorder or modern fone going to be donated by a fed member ??

John

Robbie I,m not bothered if they video it or not as I wont watch it anyway theres nowt u can do once they are up and all u will get is some one crying about lib seen it all before but best place to raise it is at AGM JMO