Midlothian Fed Wetherby Amended Result 12.05.2018

We were advised our pigeon was doing an impossible velocity so possible escapee

Was that the official reason for it?

I’d have expected more cocks to be off result with basket being disqualified

Midlothian would only have had a couple cock baskets?

It was not a escapee and that's 100 % for that can not happen with these baskets .fact

John we are led to believe there was a problem with a basket lid when our members (not my partnership included) arrived at the transporter with birds The federation has stated there was no suspicious activity and hopefully we all get a good race this week

Just my luck 😭

All the best

John we are led to believe there was a problem with a basket lid when our members (not my partnership included) arrived at the transporter with birds The federation has stated there was no suspicious activity and hopefully we all get a good race this week

Just my luck 😭

All the best

Good luck and hopefully better returns

Let's just all move on to this weekends race I have named my pigeon mystery as it's a mystery 😂

The information I have put on here was what I was told by other members so thank you John & Stevie for clearing it up

Good luck everyone for the up and coming race 🙂

Let's just all move on to this weekends race I have named my pigeon mystery as it's a mystery 😂

The information I have put on here was what I was told by other members so thank you John & Stevie for clearing it up

Good luck everyone for the up and coming race 🙂

Cleared up a pitch black tunnel

Aye good luck

Don't understand!!! There was no problems with the baskets no escaped birds this pigeon was only doing 90yrds faster than pentland fed so not an impossible velocity so why was it disqualified!!!!

All strange

I as an owner would certainly not be calling my Pigeon mystery

Facts is a Pigeon went to a race and came home to a clock to achieve a velocity

Brush under carpet and move on ain’t the answer

I am not brushing it under the carpet, the federation had a meeting and the committee disqualified my pigeon obviously I am upset with the situation but what can I do if I have queried this but commitee have said pigeon is disqualified due to impossible velocity and that's the final decision.

Pigeon racing is a hobby to me, I'm not knowledgable about velocities etc so if my fed officials told me I was disqualified for an impossible velocity then I respected that decision

I am not brushing it under the carpet, the federation had a meeting and the committee disqualified my pigeon obviously I am upset with the situation but what can I do if I have queried this but commitee have said pigeon is disqualified due to impossible velocity and that's the final decision.

Pigeon racing is a hobby to me, I'm not knowledgable about velocities etc so if my fed officials told me I was disqualified for an impossible velocity then I respected that decision

What wa your mph mate?

1561 (53mph) ain’t impossible

I think problem and reason Fed seem to have disq is the next Pigeon in fed is doing 1317 (44mph)

And joint convoyed fed their best is doing 1313 (44mph)

Ye 53mph must be a impossible velocity!!!!