Message On Site Mail

Hi We have a new arrival today. He/she has one beige band on left leg and on the right leg has two, one yellow/ greenish the other is Red. Think there is an 8 on the red if not a B. At this time won’t come near but will keep you informed. Regards Angie

Sent from my iPadcleardot.gif

PS, someones lost bird ,Fifer

angelaphoto.JPG

will enquire where,

I live in Bracknell Berkshire. We did find a pigeon many years ago on the side of the road. It was alive but had been shot. Someone came from Maidenhead and picked him/her up. Also assured me that it would not be put down as he had a special Avery for retired ones, hope that was true. At this time Jeoff is still eating from my hand, also his abscess has cleared up. My Grandaughter managed to get and hold whilst I bathed it. He is now fine and feathers are growing back fine. Jeoff is also friendly with the new one. Will take a couple of weeks but he might come to me so I can read what is on his rings. Unfortunately have not seen Henry for 3 weeks hope he’s o.k.Will keep you informed. They love the rice and the new one loves to have bath in our bird bath. Kindest regardsAngie Isaacs