Deaf Awareness Week

Mattydoos79

Hi just to say happy deaf awareness week, which I am deaf so people just face me and speak clearly and in well lit place so I can see lip reading. Also don’t mumble or face away when talking. If I’m not sure what you just said, you can write it down or explain clearer. Thank you and happy deaf awareness week

Lost mine with not using ear defenders at work

Nail guns building houses

New hearing aids I got a great

Also loop system for tv is bees Knees lol

Got to agree people who mumble are worst its not the deaf who need educated

Lost mine with not using ear defenders at work

Nail guns building houses

New hearing aids I got a great

Also loop system for tv is bees Knees lol

Got to agree people who mumble are worst its not the deaf who need educated

Born deaf along with my disability and I use sign language too but can talk and converse with people but grr when they cover their mouth or mumble or face away.

Born deaf along with my disability and I use sign language too but can talk and converse with people but grr when they cover their mouth or mumble or face away.

I used to do joinery works for a lovely man at his house he was deaf with all the shells the germans fired at him

He was a lieutenant colonel and after the war was responsible for starting the Edinburgh military tattoo

He offered to teach me to lip read wish I had taken him up on that would have known then what people were saying about me down the pub lol

:peace-sign-258:

Hi just to say happy deaf awareness week, which I am deaf so people just face me and speak clearly and in well lit place so I can see lip reading. Also don’t mumble or face away when talking. If I’m not sure what you just said, you can write it down or explain clearer. Thank you and happy deaf awareness week