Advice

gulkie

A friend of minę has a prób went into his loft on Wednesday a pair nesting on the floor on eggs

Hen was dead with head missing nothing else touched ,after a search he found a hole in the floor

About 4 inches he blocked it up thursday ok , then this morning another nest with a pair of young birds one missing

And feathers scattered around, nest matÄ™ not touched (i think it could be a rat) as anything else

Would have killed more .whats your thoughts????needless to say he is Gutted ,im taking a fen trap

Up to-day but im no expert .

A friend of minę has a prób went into his loft on Wednesday a pair nesting on the floor on eggs

Hen was dead with head missing nothing else touched ,after a search he found a hole in the floor

About 4 inches he blocked it up thursday ok , then this morning another nest with a pair of young birds one missing

And feathers scattered around, nest matÄ™ not touched (i think it could be a rat) as anything else

Would have killed more .whats your thoughts????needless to say he is Gutted ,im taking a fen trap

Up to-day but im no expert .

Sounds like a rat , get some poison down ASAP normally if theres one there are more.

Well first of ram broken Glass down the hole. Then cover. THEN sort out how you are going to cull the culprit.

Maybe a drain pipe with porridge oats covered in cement etc. placed aside the loft. Pigeon won't go in. Rats and mice can't and won't resist going into a pipe. They move with a fence etc. to their right.

Good luck.

Well first of ram broken Glass down the hole. Then cover. THEN sort out how you are going to cull the culprit.

Maybe a drain pipe with porridge oats covered in cement etc. placed aside the loft. Pigeon won't go in. Rats and mice can't and won't resist going into a pipe. They move with a fence etc. to their right.

Good luck.

cheers Roland will pass it on . My friend has got in touch with someone that

works for rent-a-kill .thanks for your thoughts.

Worked for a cereal company once. At night the women hated and were frightened when going to the canteen, and having to walk aside the brook, because of the rats literally walking around.

I met a board member and said/asked if he wanted me and Dick to sort them out. He asked how. I said ' Well we will bring in some cement powder at night and spread it over some cereal and scatter it around'.

He said will let me know.

Three days later said to me 'Can't do that Roly ... Rentakill says it is illegal'.

'Um', says I 'It was just a thought'!

But over the next few weeks, it was scattered around.

3 or 4 months after the man spoke to me saying 'I don't know how the Rats have disappeared, But I'd certainly would certainly shake their hand ... unofficially that is'!