Sexing Yb's

THE FIFER

must look out my disk, on one of my disks a Belgium Fancier said you can sex young birds by the white spot on tip of their beaks, IE, if just a small round spot its a cock, and if a larger longer one a Hen, now I dont know lf I have this the right way round,(must go through my discs) does anyone else have any knowledge of this, (I was going to head this post Sex theory, but thought I better change it as it would probably get hammered with views, emoticon-0136-giggle.gifemoticon-0136-giggle.gifemoticon-0136-giggle.gif)

must look out my disk, on one of my disks a Belgium Fancier said you can sex young birds by the white spot on tip of their beaks, IE, if just a small round spot its a cock, and if a larger longer one a Hen, now I dont know lf I have this the right way round,(must go through my discs) does anyone else have any knowledge of this, (I was going to head this post Sex theory, but thought I better change it as it would probably get hammered with views, emoticon-0136-giggle.gifemoticon-0136-giggle.gifemoticon-0136-giggle.gif)

Other way round spot on beak is hen, line up the beak is a cock

I will have to check that bit of info for myself, interesting !!

Update ,well i have checked on a pair rung 3 days ago and yes there was a white spot on the beak but its much the same on both youngsters so i will stick to what works for me .