Coalburn Homing Club

Well done lads but where have they been your doos are not braking Newmains doos are the same our section is very poor to beet the fed yesterday I would have to in at 1238 that's 1hr 23min for my 73ml a to b there defo not going over me at that time and me no getting 1 till 1250 our doos are getting into a bad habit of breaking with the winers then going home corridor racing at its best down the east lol

Well done lads but where have they been your doos are not braking Newmains doos are the same our section is very poor to beet the fed yesterday I would have to in at 1238 that's 1hr 23min for my 73ml a to b there defo not going over me at that time and me no getting 1 till 1250 our doos are getting into a bad habit of breaking with the winers then going home corridor racing at its best down the east lol

The birds must be going down the east side of the Pentland hills right up the coast my time in came from the north when it should be the east

The birds must be going down the east side of the Pentland hills right up the coast my time in came from the north when it should be the east

It's hard to get doos out of a bad habit when they get into one they will doo the same till they get out by 200ml hang on to the convoy till it's time to go home I just can see where it was a grait race for yous when clearly it's not suting your doos to get dragged to Cumberland then brake for home is it all about wating all day for doos and am not having a dig at anyone

It's hard to get doos out of a bad habit when they get into one they will doo the same till they get out by 200ml hang on to the convoy till it's time to go home I just can see where it was a grait race for yous when clearly it's not suting your doos to get dragged to Cumberland then brake for home is it all about wating all day for doos and am not having a dig at anyone

Tam the only way they will come straight is if we go ourselfs our Doos have been coming out the north for 20 year nationals aswell

A know what your saying but it takes a brave doo to brake away it's selfs very few will try it , full returns and 22/26 in under 2 hours of my time in is a good race especially so early in the season