Went Missing As Yb

the provost

Wasn't happy with your loft and set up, so peed off.

Was happy in another place / loft, or loft hopping. Something berked it so back it came ... It most likely won't stay though.... Yes one in a 1000 do, and 5% of them may do well... Maybe But don't hold your breathe. Send it up the road and let it go back to doing whatever makes it happy ... Certainly wasn't contented at yours'.

As for saying it was Locked UP' some where :mellow::emoticon-0126-nerd: Why? very doubtful to say the least. JMO.

Well Adee1888 does and has happened. Reported a stray 3 times... three times it came back ... and was a winner for me - Yes I did transfer it. Phoned the fancier up when it won .. He was more interested in whether I had transferred it.

Was a time when many a stray was winning for others lofts.

Not now though I care to believe. Most just send it up road ... a few sorry to say dispose of them.

But why keep it? OK if sent to lose and keeps coming - trying it-- I feel / believe that they would report it and transfer it.

Mind had a letter from RPRA regards a stray bird of mine in Grantham. Letter arrived on the Tuesday ... After I was on my way to Grantham on a training toss.

No phone number, Went training again on the Thursday and called in for it. He wasn't there but wife was up set and said I couldn't have it, AND I WAS GOING TO BE REPORTED FOR NOT COMING SOONER ETC. I was wound up a bit and asked again... Long story short I eventual got it out the loft... Told it was a Fed winner and won well AND was sitting on big youngsters.

I felt for the youngsters, so said keep it. All the way home I was livid thinking I should have taken it... Fed President said Report it... Thought about it, but didn't which burnt another hole in the gut.

Would I do the same again in same circumstances? I have to say Probably if on young. If not I struggle from giving them a slap and would take back... AND ask for the cards and winnings.

A well known once advertise in the BHW a cracking looking cock bird for sale, with many wins to it's name.... I had lost it 6 weeks previously....Another slime ball that I should have reported... Mind I did get the bird back and some stupid- lies - saying sorry etc. OFF course he must have know when he put the ring num,ber in print it was he's...