Hello, New Member

Hi guys, I've been registered on here for some years but technically a new member & novice to keeping racing pigeons. Going to race young birds for the first time this year in Edinburgh, myself & my good friend have decided to go into partnership, we're slowly but surely getting birds together for the season ahead. We've both kept Horseman/pouter pigeons for years but keeping racing pigeons is new to us. We're still learning everyday & picking up bits n pieces from websites & Facebook pages. I've just about finished building our loft only got a couple wee things left to do but there's some breeders already down with young in the nests. Anyway hopefully this site will be useful

Anthony

Hi guys, I've been registered on here for some years but technically a new member & novice to keeping racing pigeons. Going to race young birds for the first time this year in Edinburgh, myself & my good friend have decided to go into partnership, we're slowly but surely getting birds together for the season ahead. We've both kept Horseman/pouter pigeons for years but keeping racing pigeons is new to us. We're still learning everyday & picking up bits n pieces from websites & Facebook pages. I've just about finished building our loft only got a couple wee things left to do but there's some breeders already down with young in the nests. Anyway hopefully this site will be useful

Anthony

Welcome to Basics Anthony hope you enjoy the topics and feel free to ask questions or ask for advice.