My Neighbour Tam

hotrod

Got bad news this morning ,my neighbour Tam who flys the pouters was killed/murdered last night while he was out at darts ,he plays in the league every Tuesday then they go for a swally ,some ar she hole punched him and he cracked his head on the pavement and passed away ,I've known tam for over 35 years ,17 staying two doors away ,he watched my birds home on race days and got a text to say when a bird returned be it days later .Rest in peace pal .just goes to show you never know the minute .

Got bad news this morning ,my neighbour Tam who flys the pouters was killed/murdered last night while he was out at darts ,he plays in the league every Tuesday then they go for a swally ,some ar she hole punched him and he cracked his head on the pavement and passed away ,I've known tam for over 35 years ,17 staying two doors away ,he watched my birds home on race days and got a text to say when a bird returned be it days later .Rest in peace pal .just goes to show you never know the minute .

I was in Greenock today at my daughters and heard about this, police had roads sealed off

Rest in Peace.

The fkr scudded a taxi driver too he's a brass monkey ,prob get a slap on the wrist and get told to get aff the kit . If any of Tams boys get hold of him then he will be in a body bag .especially Frank he's a nut case .

One of tams sons Anton used to go with me to clarkston shows .and came a run when I went training . He dropped in today to tell me that his dad's killer was charged with murder by repeatedly kicking and punching him when he was down ,fkn coward .