Methilhaven P C

WHITTY

THE CLUB WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL DONORS AND BUYERS FOR THERE ATTENDANCE THANKS EVERYBODY

1st BREEDER £125 BUYER £125 2nd BREEDER £100 BUYER £100 3rd BREEDER £50 BUYER £50 total £550

the winners will be the best ybs of the yb season right out to snfc open race

best of luck to all have a good season AUSTIN PREIDENT :smiling-scarecrow-329::emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

should have come over for a chat,

we let the yb out today for first time about 10 and 12 weeks old so didnt stay long after sale . Had 30 out in and out ok but 2 gardens up decided to take down there wooden garage withsledge hammersand birds got frightened up .27 back in tonight from the 3 . Hopefully the other 3 turn up in the morning . Seen them passing back and forth untill i went home . Catch up another time m8 Edited by STB

yes they will hopefully be sitting around, should get your old birds out first thing in the morning, yes catch up with you some other time, the too i was with are on basics one from Rosyth cant remember there names

Dont have any old birds at Harrys so hopefully not far off . They been in and out the cage for weeks so know how to come in through the bob wires

Dont have any old birds at Harrys so hopefully not far off . They been in and out the cage for weeks so know how to come in through the bob wires

yes good, I have 2 white hens i keep with my young birds all the time, they sometimes feed the newly weened , but young birds get used to them and get out together, if any go astray i keep the white ones up ,

yes good, I have 2 white hens i keep with my young birds all the time, they sometimes feed the newly weened , but young birds get used to them and get out together, if any go astray i keep the white ones up ,

Thats the last of the missing 3 back in loft today the other 2 came back yesterday .