Advice Please. Anyone Got An Idea

Josh123slater

Hi guys,

It all started last Thursday when the droppings started to get very wet. Since then I have lost 4 youngs ones in the nest. The old birds are showing no signs of illness apart from the droppings. I treated for salmonella Thursday then, clean water til today now treating with trimax 4 in 1. Canker, cocci, worms and parasites. Droppings are still clear water, some are green others are whitish water.

They are fed twice a day on verse laga breeding mix atm.

Any ideas or advice will be welcome?

Please keep us informed of developments -- how many young seem to be affected -- if all how many in loft ?

Maybe i am old fashioned but carnt point you in direction of medication but would advise clean and flash flame loft ,partings.

Reading your post would suggest to me that nestlings have a severe "E,Colli infection obtained from the parents, To treat I would put 20 Mls Vinegar per Litre of Water in drinkers and Lemon or Lime Juice on the feed for a couple of days. Acidify the gut should clear the problem.