Snfc Section H

johnc

I believe it is SW Fed, Stranraer area, Ayrshire Fed and Renfrewshire Fed, but no doubt someone will correct me. :)

Its all KA postcodes so Ayrshire Fed Area

Some DG postcodes so Stranraer area

Some PA postcodes so Some Renfrewshire and some Glasgow fed area not all.

Thanks Charlie. I knew someone would have the info. SW Fed covers Stranraer and Wigtown, so I'm sure they are in it. Obviously all Ayrshire and Renfrewshire covers south of the Clyde, Bridge of Weir, Kilbarchan, Johnstone and Barrhead, so probably all of it. I would think Greenock would also be in it, but how far reaching into Glasgow would it be? :)

Thanks Charlie. I knew someone would have the info. SW Fed covers Stranraer and Wigtown, so I'm sure they are in it. Obviously all Ayrshire and Renfrewshire covers south of the Clyde, Bridge of Weir, Kilbarchan, Johnstone and Barrhead, so probably all of it. I would think Greenock would also be in it, but how far reaching into Glasgow would it be? :)

It’s a complete joke of a section the next move will be north east west south sections only

Just before delboy lol😂😂😂😂😂

It’s a complete joke of a section the next move will be north east west south sections only

Just before delboy lol������������������������������

[/

why dont you worry about your own section and leave others alone

Just before delboy lol😂😂😂😂😂

That's the way it used to be before regions were introduced

The proposal was set to protect the fanciers who race pigeons to the extreme west of Scotland.. Thankfully those with sense voted it through.. We in the west are very gratefull to you..

Just before delboy lol������������������������������

[/

why dont you worry about your own section and leave others alone

Pmsl

ame='johnc' date='26 February 2018 - 16:32 PM' timestamp='1519666343' post='1144596]

Pmsl

Yous only wanted the section because you can’t beat derek hay fact

novo 10 i didnt know anything about it until a member in my club phoned 2 weeks ago to tell me, it now means we have members in our club flying in section f and section h, as for not wanting to fly against derick hay we once told him he would be welcome in Greenock club when he couldnt get into a club a few years ago so get your facts right before shouting your big mouth off

novo 10 i didnt know anything about it until a member in my club phoned 2 weeks ago to tell me, it now means we have members in our club flying in section f and section h, as for not wanting to fly against derick hay we once told him he would be welcome in Greenock club when he couldnt get into a club a few years ago so get your facts right before shouting your big mouth off

Lol so why you want section h then