Racing Ideas.

Edinburgh west

Depending on the room you have I’d try the system of chaos. Run them all together let them do as they like once first pair sat 10 days regardless of what position any of the others are at, separate them. And remove all from section cocks and hens obviously separated. Then run together to do there own thing again on a Friday in the room of love. :emoticon-0136-giggle:

I raced mine dry last year due to family reasons but did manage to get them paired,let them sit a while then parted and raced both cocks and hens on widowhood.I gave them 3 short tosses and then into the races and they flew well but I only flew the inland programme old birds.

what are your birds bred for ---sprint .middle or long ?

if you take notice of some of the old timers ,going for long distance you should be looking at 2 year olds and if yours are yearlings then give them another year before sending them over 250 miles.

if you get a season where the weather is kind to the birds then its up to you if you limit distance but always watch your birds they will tell you when something is wrong.

I M O pigeons hate east winds and losses can be high--watch the weather.

its a long old bird season so why not pair some there is still time.

enjoy your birds but its nice to think your birds are capable of doing what your asking of them.

fit ,healthy ,motivated birds race home all the rest home if your lucky.

what are your birds bred for ---sprint .middle or long ?

if you take notice of some of the old timers ,going for long distance you should be looking at 2 year olds and if yours are yearlings then give them another year before sending them over 250 miles.

if you get a season where the weather is kind to the birds then its up to you if you limit distance but always watch your birds they will tell you when something is wrong.

I M O pigeons hate east winds and losses can be high--watch the weather.

its a long old bird season so why not pair some there is still time.

enjoy your birds but its nice to think your birds are capable of doing what your asking of them.

fit ,healthy ,motivated birds race home all the rest home if your lucky.

We can have this chat on the bus next week 😜 ðŸºðŸº