Yb To Purchase

Edinburgh west

Got rings Andy just not sure when am gonna have time to breed I have been in Glasgow for 7 weeks and counting with my wee girl and know sign of home time anytime soon unfortunately 😩

if you get the rings to me , i will breed some for free .hope your daughter makes a good recovery .

Yous are in the best place possible. I had a stay in there with my son for a couple week leading up to Xmas. He needed a new shunt. Whole experience was overwhelming with various charities involved to make the stay easier from the children's hospital charity to the Ronald Mcdonald house charity which gave me and my daughter a bed for a fortnight. Also others who came round the wards to entertain the kids and take everyone's mind of things. Hopefully raise some cash for them in the near future. I've bought in some new stock doos lately. Your welcome to some out the second round just send me rings.

Yous are in the best place possible. I had a stay in there with my son for a couple week leading up to Xmas. He needed a new shunt. Whole experience was overwhelming with various charities involved to make the stay easier from the children's hospital charity to the Ronald Mcdonald house charity which gave me and my daughter a bed for a fortnight. Also others who came round the wards to entertain the kids and take everyone's mind of things. Hopefully raise some cash for them in the near future. I've bought in some new stock doos lately. Your welcome to some out the second round just send me rings.

That would be great. We have been in Ronald McDonald for 7 weeks maci has a complex heart condition she has pulmonary atresia with vsd and mapcas. Maci was in surgery for 17 hours and she ended up on va ecmo for 2 weeks and vv ecmo for another 2 weeks but she has just amazed everyone with her progress she is a little heart warrior.