Who Dares Wins One Loft Race 2018

Tinkerbell

Hi to everyone up in beautiful Scotland, just a short update on whats been happening at the loft, we now have over 50 birds in the loft and each one is an absolute credit to their respective breeders, the first birds from the scottish borders arrived on Thursday and these came from Bobby Dalziel a previous One Loft Race Winner in Ireland, in 2017 Team Ettrick finished a very creditable 11th Open in a very hard final race from France 292 miles in a North East Wind, I must say Bobby although I didn't like how long the youngsters were travelling the birds were in great condition and a credit to you, when new arrivals come to us they are all vaccinated and given a tricho tablet, they then start their education, each bird is put through the traps by hand for the first 15 days, we then take them down the field and let them fly back to the loft and through the traps by themselves, this is hard work for me catching them every day but trust me it pays dividends, the birds become very tame and you gain their trust, the birds are also responding well to the whistle it's surprising how quick they learn what the whistle is for, we have more birds arriving daily and I will update now on a weekly basis.

If anyone is unsure of anything them don't hesitate to contact me, we do still have a few places available if anyone is looking to get on board and test their birds, we are the only one loft race which races from France and goes alone.

Remember Who Dares Wins

Gary