Rspb

greenlands

Well I just watched Yorkshire police talk about the persecution of the raptors and how we should all call them if we see any wrong doing and I think we should call them every time we see one of our birds killed or attacked by bop and we should report it as a crime then maybe they will see the pain wee see stitching up or having to humanly dispatch our best that have cost hundreds or thousands to bread feed race or buy putting hundreds of thousands into the economy in revenue with food fuel and charitable donations maybe then they will see our birds as important as these killers they think are important

Sorry if this offends anybody but I’m past the point of giving a *expletive removed* lol comment away

Well I just watched Yorkshire police talk about the persecution of the raptors and how we should all call them if we see any wrong doing and I think we should call them every time we see one of our birds killed or attacked by bop and we should report it as a crime then maybe they will see the pain wee see stitching up or having to humanly dispatch our best that have cost hundreds or thousands to bread feed race or buy putting hundreds of thousands into the economy in revenue with food fuel and charitable donations maybe then they will see our birds as important as these killers they think are important

Sorry if this offends anybody but I’m past the point of giving a *expletive removed* lol comment away

Best post on here for a while by a country mile :emoticon-0137-clapping:

The pigeon fancy needs the top of the tree to have something done. If SHE dosent doo anything, nothing will be done, we as the fancier will just have to carry on trying to protect our birds the best we can.

For calling the bobbys all the time, you cant get them at the best owe times for more serious offences little chance them calling to your door.

Aye but there not and the raptor fund is a waste of time and money imo

Be better handing out leaflets at town and city site where the artifical nesting site are get the ppl paying council tax to complain....

Most ppl outside of pigeons and birders havent got a clue whats happening..

Maybe i should take my lurcher and go wragging cat...its only nature that what dogs do...

Maybe all those whose 'Bird Tables' are attacked and birds eaten should A. Call the Police AND B. POST / PHONE AND EMAIL THE RSPB!

Nay crime but a good input I feel.

Accompanied with 'I will no longer donate to the RSPB and further will definitely won't - like many do - leave any thing in my will to the RSPB lovers of culling garden birds etc.

As the administration of the law with regard to the countyyside and wildlife is devolved to the Scottish Parliament and in England retained by Westminster, this males it virtually impossible for all the unions to sing from the same hymn sheet.Soory about this Tommy but I spent about 20 years of my life facing up to councils and national and regional authorities pleading the case for the pigeon fancy in writing and in person and all to no avail I might have been better taking up dominoes