James Hamilton.

Mossgiel

There is a flyer, who flies still via the name Hamilton. He is a doctor / Surgeon etc. He flies in the Nationals and is from the fife area. I think he may well be.

I know a good flyer who was under his knife. When he was recuperating the surgeon came in to see his progress. Was quite insulting really and said some unkind things. Then said 'Do you know who I am'? Mate felt like saying can't help you there, but .... of'.

He was jesting. Said that he was fed up being beaten by him ... and then congratulated him of his good positions and returns and commended him on his success and flying.

Turns out that they got on well later ...

Well it appears no one knows or can enlighten me here as to whether same family or not eh! <_<

Roland, Never heard of a doctor Hamilton who races in the Nats in Scotland but could be wrong in respect of this, only Dr I know of is Phil Lynch ex president of the SNFC, think there was also a Dr Salmond from the Harthill area

There is a flyer, who flies still via the name Hamilton. He is a doctor / Surgeon etc. He flies in the Nationals and is from the fife area. I think he may well be.

I know a good flyer who was under his knife. When he was recuperating the surgeon came in to see his progress. Was quite insulting really and said some unkind things. Then said 'Do you know who I am'? Mate felt like saying can't help you there, but .... of'.

He was jesting. Said that he was fed up being beaten by him ... and then congratulated him of his good positions and returns and commended him on his success and flying.

Turns out that they got on well later ...

Think you mean Jimmy Hamilton from Fife he died a few years back .another gentleman of the sport .