Pigeonbasics Forum: Ayrshire North Road Federation - Pigeonbasics Forum

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ayrshire North Road Federation

#1 User is offline   Kyleakin Lofts 

  • High Ranking
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Gold Member
  • Posts: 14,919
  • Joined: 16-June 09
  • LocationLugton
  • Club:Barrhead and Valley Clubs

Posted 9 February 2018 - 20:08 PM

RACE PROGRAMME 2018
OLD BIRDS
12th May Stirling (277)
19th May Blackford (394)
26th May Perth (395)
2nd June Coupar Angus (109)
9th June Arbroath (26)
16th June Brechin (108)
23rd June Portlethen (362)
30th June
7th July Fraserburgh (28) OPEN
14th July Perth (395)
20th July Thurso (249) OPEN Conveyed by NRCC
Birsay (396) OPEN Not in Averages

Non-Fed fliers to pay £8 Administration Fee for any Open Race Entered as well as Birdage.

YOUNG BIRDS
4th August Stirling YB (277)
11th August Blackford YB (394)
18th August Perth YB (395)
25th August Coupar Angus YB (109)
1st September Brechin YB (108)

Open Competition

The Kyleakin Gold Cup will be a three-race trophy where three nominated pigeons can be entered per race,
but one of these nominated pigeons must be timed in every race. The loft with the best average over all
races will hold the cup for one year and win £120.

All pigeons entered cost £1 each. Up to 3 pigeons can be nominated as the Gold Cup entry. Only these 3
pigeons can be timed on the Gold Cup result.

All Lofts in Scotland flying 140 miles in a northerly direction to Fraserburgh are eligible to enter. Official
SHU measurements and clocking system requirements must be supplied prior to entry.

Fraserburgh, Thurso and Birsay Prize money
1st £25
2nd £10
3rd £5

Pools Federation Pools will be paid in full Open Pools as below

Pools will be split 50%, 25%, 15% and 5% to the first four pooled birds. The remaining 5% is used for
administration purposes.

Nominations
Nominations will be won by the first Nominated Pigeon. 95% will be paid out. The remaining 5% is used
for administration purposes.
Andy

#2 User is offline   dunc50 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,636
  • Joined: 2-May 15
  • Locationkhill

Posted 9 February 2018 - 20:29 PM

View PostKyleakin Lofts, on 9 February 2018 - 20:08 PM, said:

RACE PROGRAMME 2018
OLD BIRDS
12th May Stirling (277)
19th May Blackford (394)
26th May Perth (395)
2nd June Coupar Angus (109)
9th June Arbroath (26)
16th June Brechin (108)
23rd June Portlethen (362)
30th June
7th July Fraserburgh (28) OPEN
14th July Perth (395)
20th July Thurso (249) OPEN Conveyed by NRCC
Birsay (396) OPEN Not in Averages

Non-Fed fliers to pay £8 Administration Fee for any Open Race Entered as well as Birdage.

YOUNG BIRDS
4th August Stirling YB (277)
11th August Blackford YB (394)
18th August Perth YB (395)
25th August Coupar Angus YB (109)
1st September Brechin YB (108)

Open Competition

The Kyleakin Gold Cup will be a three-race trophy where three nominated pigeons can be entered per race,
but one of these nominated pigeons must be timed in every race. The loft with the best average over all
races will hold the cup for one year and win £120.

All pigeons entered cost £1 each. Up to 3 pigeons can be nominated as the Gold Cup entry. Only these 3
pigeons can be timed on the Gold Cup result.

All Lofts in Scotland flying 140 miles in a northerly direction to Fraserburgh are eligible to enter. Official
SHU measurements and clocking system requirements must be supplied prior to entry.

Fraserburgh, Thurso and Birsay Prize money
1st £25
2nd £10
3rd £5

Pools Federation Pools will be paid in full Open Pools as below

Pools will be split 50%, 25%, 15% and 5% to the first four pooled birds. The remaining 5% is used for
administration purposes.

Nominations
Nominations will be won by the first Nominated Pigeon. 95% will be paid out. The remaining 5% is used
for administration purposes.


start and Finnish distances please

#3 User is offline   Kyleakin Lofts 

  • High Ranking
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Gold Member
  • Posts: 14,919
  • Joined: 16-June 09
  • LocationLugton
  • Club:Barrhead and Valley Clubs

Posted 9 February 2018 - 21:53 PM

Long Fed. I'm shortest followed by longest: 30 / 90; 45 / 105; 60 / 120; 75 / 135; 94 / 154; 100 / 160; 130 / 190; 165 / 225; 200 / 260 and Birsay 240 / 300 approx. Flying distance after Fraserburgh is well different from measured distance. For Thurso and Birsay you could add anything between 80 and 100 miles. :)
Andy

#4 User is offline   dunc50 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,636
  • Joined: 2-May 15
  • Locationkhill

Posted 9 February 2018 - 23:21 PM

View PostKyleakin Lofts, on 9 February 2018 - 21:53 PM, said:

Long Fed. I'm shortest followed by longest: 30 / 90; 45 / 105; 60 / 120; 75 / 135; 94 / 154; 100 / 160; 130 / 190; 165 / 225; 200 / 260 and Birsay 240 / 300 approx. Flying distance after Fraserburgh is well different from measured distance. For Thurso and Birsay you could add anything between 80 and 100 miles. :)

Good man cheers

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic


  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders