Lanarkshire Fed Race Programme

homer jw

It’s not always the leaders that get hit it’s just your luck anybody that trains pigeons in twos or threes will know that it’s not always the first ones to get let go that gets hit it can be the last group or the second group that gets it and racing on a Saturday is just the same it’s your DONALD DUCK simple as that but what I will say is I’ve trained my pigeons and a few of my club mates pigeons for a good few years now and the guys that were getting them back hawked from the tossing were mostly pigeons that are unfit and are maybe at the *expletive removed* of the batches and maybe getting picked out they peregrines can take one from the back of the batch and the rest of the doos don’t even know it’s happened.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the program is what Glasgow has flown at any one time and I have no doubt will be flown again come April

Correct Danny . Dunbar to me is 82 miles not bad for first race and by the fourth race were over 150 miles ,nothing wrong with that . If the national clubs would put back there races for 2weeks then I'm 100% that all Feds would put their racing back 2weeks .

glad we are back on the east coast only problem i see is clashing but we do have the option of friday racing totally agree with early as possible

as the weather is so changeable these days hope we all have good racing in 2018 season guys and gals :drinking-coffee-200:

I what about the folk that works mate no chance for Friday racing and drivers for the transporter

Is the big Lanarkshire only setting up a race date and a start date to suit the national club,why are we not a independent federation, and if we can charge £75 a race basket, do we need any other bugger