Clearance Sale For Jimmy Luxton Due To Health Reasons

a total clearance sale of pigeons on behalf of james luxton who flew in lanarkshire fed with the new stevenston flying club only reason for this sale is health reasons nothing has been sold prior to these sales. sale 1 and 2 will be held on the 4th and 11th of fed at 1pm in the new stevenston club hut motherwell .jimmy has vandenbeeles plus his own family of pigeons which have been very successful .jimmy will be on hand with more info on birds if needed :animatedpigeons: :animatedpigeons: :animatedpigeons:

I know it says at the start of this thread that Jimmy had Vandenbeele lines' does anyone know what other lines are for sale and if there is any distance blood lines available, maybe his own old family of birds ??

I know it says at the start of this thread that Jimmy had Vandenbeele lines' does anyone know what other lines are for sale and if there is any distance blood lines available, maybe his own old family of birds ??

I worked with jimmy maybe 25 years ago, I remember he won the Lanarkshire 500 mile race ( I think Sartilly ) with a pigeon he called Jamie Boy after his son, don't know what strain it was though

I worked with jimmy maybe 25 years ago, I remember he won the Lanarkshire 500 mile race ( I think Sartilly ) with a pigeon he called Jamie Boy after his son, don't know what strain it was though

It was in the early 80's Jim topped the Fed, it was a blue hen I believe. it had only two races that year, it flew the comeback race from Lancaster then was basketed 4 days later for Sartilly. as regards the breeding

I think it was a Krauth pigeon from somebody in Ayrshire ?. It was a very fast race with high velocities. Jim may well still have the photo.

It was in the early 80's Jim topped the Fed, it was a blue hen I believe. it had only two races that year, it flew the comeback race from Lancaster then was basketed 4 days later for Sartilly. as regards the breeding

I think it was a Krauth pigeon from somebody in Ayrshire ?. It was a very fast race with high velocities. Jim may well still have the photo.

good stuff jim drinking-coffee-200.png