Houten Spring Exchange

ovy1255

well lads had word from the boss [gillys wife]---update on the crossing and return boat trip.

following information about dry dock etc it has been confirmed--

Going out of Hull to Roterdam on thursday

Return will now be Roterdam back to Hull aboard robbie williams theme boat crossing.

price £285---complications arose due to zeebruger ferry in dry dock for 4 weeks.

Will give you info on who johan has invited to rugby club so you can do a bit research as soon as i find out

well lads had word from the boss [gillys wife]---update on the crossing and return boat trip.

following information about dry dock etc it has been confirmed--

Going out of Hull to Roterdam on thursday

Return will now be Roterdam back to Hull aboard robbie williams theme boat crossing.

price £285---complications arose due to zeebruger ferry in dry dock for 4 weeks.

Will give you info on who johan has invited to rugby club so you can do a bit research as soon as i find out

terry empty your mail box

• 2 weeks later...

Well lads johan has sent me an e mail about the private market and the sellers---13 page attachment with a bit about each seller,if you want to see the whole thing send me your e mail address and i will forward the complete e mail.

Will put up list of sellers later when on laptop.

address

KFC Bevel<br style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">Football club<br style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">Laarstraat<br style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">2560 Bevel Nijlen<br style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">

Belgian fanciers invited to market.

Johan Van Herck Herenthout

Jos Heylen Herenthout

Leon Witvrouwen Herenthout

Raymond Ceulemans Itegem

Eddy Belmans Nijlen

Paul Wijns Herenthout

Dirk Vervoort Heist-op-den-Berg

Roger de Rijck Nijlen

Jos Verberck Nijlen

Ronny Antoni Herenthout

Eric Weynants-Blommaerts Wilrijk ( Antwerpen)

Johan Govaerts Olmen 1é acepigeon KBDB ybs 2017beats Dirk Van Den Bulck andStefan Lambrechts.

Danny Maris Berlaar

last but one to watch in the future the 15 year old new starter

Joran Gabriels Herenthout

New very young fancier ( 15 years old) in “Diamantverbondâ€, installed by the greatGaston Van De Wouwer ( Berlaar) and Chris Cleirbout. Only the best strain ofthese big names on his loft. He’s bringing ybs from direct Van De Wouwers to theindoormarket.

address

KFC Bevel<br style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">Football club<br style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">Laarstraat<br style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">2560 Bevel Nijlen<br style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">

Belgian fanciers invited to market.

Johan Van Herck Herenthout

Jos Heylen Herenthout

Leon Witvrouwen Herenthout

Raymond Ceulemans Itegem

Eddy Belmans Nijlen

Paul Wijns Herenthout

Dirk Vervoort Heist-op-den-Berg

Roger de Rijck Nijlen

Jos Verberck Nijlen

Ronny Antoni Herenthout

Eric Weynants-Blommaerts Wilrijk ( Antwerpen)

Johan Govaerts Olmen 1é acepigeon KBDB ybs 2017beats Dirk Van Den Bulck andStefan Lambrechts.

Danny Maris Berlaar

last but one to watch in the future the 15 year old new starter

Joran Gabriels Herenthout

New very young fancier ( 15 years old) in “Diamantverbondâ€, installed by the greatGaston Van De Wouwer ( Berlaar) and Chris Cleirbout. Only the best strain ofthese big names on his loft. He’s bringing ybs from direct Van De Wouwers to theindoormarket.

Rudy De Saer is going

. Rudi and his father Antoine flew as partners until his father passed away in 2011. Rudi and his father were very close and in honor of his father, still flies under the name of “Antoine & Rudi De Saerâ€.

Rudi with father Antoine 2010

• 2 weeks later...

can only paste reply i got from johan.

johan set the market up to provide us with birds at affordable prices that is why its invited sellers only,thx for the info tho.

reply i got from johan---

Hi Terry,

just posted the annonce for the market again. I spoke to Jeannette for that, i have her permission. Allthough thanks again for what you did.

rudi de Saer is not coming, do you have details of him. i will contact him.

cheers Johan

well done lads our bus got stuck north of me with the scotish lads abroad i waited from 9.30 till 18.00 and they just made durham so they are spending night on coach and battling on tomorrow . sad to say will miss out on rugby club market.