Snfc

clockman

Proposed Race Programme for 2018 following AGM:

Race 1 Saturday 02/06/2018 Buckingham

Race 2 Saturday 16/06/2018 Maidstone (Monk’s Lane)

Race 3 Friday 29/06/2018 Leige, Belgium (Gold Cup)

Race 4 Saturday 07/07/2018 Ypres,

Race 5 Saturday 07/07/2018 Reims (longest race), Convoyed with Up North Combine,

Race 6 Friday 20/07/2018 Roye

Race 7 Saturday 15/09/2018 Buckingham

Or Reims for that matter.....but we will have to wait and see

I know u keep saying it about Reims being bad but I’ve had Doos at Reims a few times and hardly lost a Doo and sent 10 one year got 9/10 canny complain with that my 9th being 4th day I’ve sent 19 to alencon and got 3 home and I thought they were better Doos none being in race time so I’m happy with the program

I know u keep saying it about Reims being bad but I’ve had Doos at Reims a few times and hardly lost a Doo and sent 10 one year got 9/10 canny complain with that my 9th being 4th day I’ve sent 19 to alencon and got 3 home and I thought they were better Doos none being in race time so I’m happy with the program

When does it stop? A couple of seasons ago everybody wanted consistency of racepoints!

When does it stop? A couple of seasons ago everybody wanted consistency of racepoints!

You guys in the south are certainly very consistent on where you do or more to the point don't want to race from which was very clear at the meeting :emoticon-0138-thinking::emoticon-0138-thinking:

You guys in the south are certainly very consistent on where you do or more to the point don't want to race from which was very clear at the meeting :emoticon-0138-thinking::emoticon-0138-thinking:

Of course. The only time you will get a straight race is if you race from a straight direction .....no rocket science. I understand that maybe better returns are the key and if racing from Belgium proves to be the cure then so be it but it's far from ideal for the shortest flying fed that races west and obviously that is reflected in the members views.