Bird Flu ?

greenlands

So you'd be pleased with the demise of Golden Eagles, Ospreys, Kestrels, Barn Owls, Red Kites, amongst others ?

When the break out of foot and mouth a few years ago they didnt pick out the good from the bad. if you were in the area all your stock was slaughterd even if they didnt have foot and mouth . My brother lost a full pedigree herd of cows that could be traced back 70 years So if the bird flu is rife in all raptors surely all must be taken out to stop the risk of futher outbreaks

I, personally, wouldn't want the Raptures / B.O.P. completely eradicated. But certainly thinned out to a sensible, and manageable number.

I believe in their' place, and for others enjoyment, it is quite acceptable.

But certainly not introduced and harboured in unnatural habitat and terrains. City centre an town for example also a No No! JMO

I, like many more folks, and from many other walks of life, regard the RSPB and their' money making machine has gone many steps too far.

I, personally, wouldn't want the Raptures / B.O.P. completely eradicated. But certainly thinned out to a sensible, and manageable number.

I believe in their' place, and for others enjoyment, it is quite acceptable.

But certainly not introduced and harboured in unnatural habitat and terrains. City centre an town for example also a No No! JMO

I, like many more folks, and from many other walks of life, regard the RSPB and their' money making machine has gone many steps too far.

Spot on again roland :drinking-coffee-200: