Still Some Good Guys

walterboswell59

had a pm a few nights ago from mike macpherson from dundee area did not know the man but the pm said hi walter i see in one of your posts you keep the de barcelona lines of vander wegan from louella i also have this line and have a 7 year old cock bred from a direct son and inbred grandaughter of de barcelona he has bred me some good birds including the bird i got from alencon last year i have his son in my stock loft and would like to replace the 7 year old with a younger cock and would like to give him to you if you want him jesus what a nice guy i thought i phoned mike and he told me he was going on holiday and would be staying overnight at the normandy hotel in renfrew and would bring the cock there for me i got hold of jim as co pilot as i get lost going for a pee nowdays we met up with mike and his good lady what a gent we talked pigeons for five mins then headed home i did not open the box till i got in the house last night what a pigeon its a cracker and the double of my old son of de barcelona that i had to put down last year at age 21 as he had went blind mike also gave me the paper work with the cock and his blood lines will fit in with my birds perfect thankyou sir you are a true gentleman anything i can do for you let me know