Snfc

OF ONE SKIN

SOLICITOR.....yer spelling hasn't improved haha, hows the photo business , no spelling mistakes I hope lol :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

Clever aren't you, you being a member of Mensa and all that, I didn't believe you when you told me that some time ago and still don't believe you even now.

In respect of my photography I'm Open All Hours, however D.C.B'S NEED NOT APPLY.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Away and chase yersel McIntosh.... Mr White is a fancier beyond your dreams and a gentleman to boot . still deemed unfit by the SNFC lol

I do believe you have missed my point of view Steve as I have never at any time denigrated Race Controllers and my point is A CONVOYER SHOULD BE TO MY MIND A FANCIER OR X FANCIER NOT SOMEONE CAPABLE OF DRIVING A TRUCK. and please dont forget to include the addition of Mr when using surnames as it is bad manners.

I do believe you have missed my point of view Steve as I have never at any time denigrated Race Controllers and my point is A CONVOYER SHOULD BE TO MY MIND A FANCIER OR X FANCIER NOT SOMEONE CAPABLE OF DRIVING A TRUCK. and please dont forget to include the addition of Mr when using surnames as it is bad manners.

Sorry......Mr

So true Peter, 100% correct, every race.

Reading this thread and to be honest it'll not matter a shi t of a difference who's controlling them as for years now your lucky to get a toss from 20 miles without getting blootered never mind 550 miles problem in my opinion is in the sky until that changes you can go any route you like you'll still get the same outcome unfortunately. Ps I'm no channel flyer and good luck whoever does the job even on a perfect day with perfect transportation you'll still have erratic racing aw ra best for 2018

Clever aren't you, you being a member of Mensa and all that, I didn't believe you when you told me that some time ago and still don't believe you even now.

In respect of my photography I'm Open All Hours, however D.C.B'S NEED NOT APPLY.

He was not a member in 1996, 1999 or 2006 according to the only year books I have to hand, however since my membership is also lapsed, that does not mean he was never a member. :D

Reading this thread and to be honest it'll not matter a shi t of a difference who's controlling them as for years now your lucky to get a toss from 20 miles without getting blootered never mind 550 miles problem in my opinion is in the sky until that changes you can go any route you like you'll still get the same outcome unfortunately. Ps I'm no channel flyer and good luck whoever does the job even on a perfect day with perfect transportation you'll still have erratic racing aw ra best for 2018

Your absolutely correct there m8

Cannae mind of that Arch, what was ye convoying pigeons ?

no but was President of the Fife Fed for 8 years and on the SHU committee for the same, there was 400 odd members in the fed at that time, yes as far as I remember it was a convoyer and driver, with Feds anyway

Good Honest Post Ricky

Was speaking to my friend just recently that rings the peregrine's ,He was telling me that because of the excellent food source on the East side of the country with their breeding programme that within 3 - 5 years the number of falcons there should outnumber the west route

All organisations get it bad just look at the unc other English and irish nationals last year horrendous along with ours

We still have to send our best in hope of a performance but the guys who state they only send their average to these races will only get an average result at best

Good Luck for 2018

We will need it

Good Honest Post Ricky

Was speaking to my friend just recently that rings the peregrine's ,He was telling me that because of the excellent food source on the East side of the country with their breeding programme that within 3 - 5 years the number of falcons there should outnumber the west route

All organisations get it bad just look at the unc other English and irish nationals last year horrendous along with ours

We still have to send our best in hope of a performance but the guys who state they only send their average to these races will only get an average result at best

Good Luck for 2018

We will need it

Spot on mick

A do agree with u they are a massive problem but look at ypres race , a day less in the basket and a different channel crossing and returns have been great for myself

A do agree with u they are a massive problem but look at ypres race , a day less in the basket and a different channel crossing and returns have been great for myself

Yes less time in baskets Davy can only be good

With liege further inland with a strong sw wind will cause problems sure last time we were there was a stinker

For me Davy Jamieson's was the most sensible proposal

The longest race is now a sprint to moffat lol

Think I said the other day last time the SNFC were at Leige Les Mackays winner was flying 529 mls.

Well I looked up an old year book and i was wrong the winner was in fact flying 527 mls with a vel of 1248 against 1,564 birds! :drinking-coffee-200:

Easier isn't a bad thing in the current climate.....if any channel race can be described as easy

Yes less time in baskets Davy can only be good

With liege further inland with a strong sw wind will cause problems sure last time we were there was a stinker

For me Davy Jamieson's was the most sensible proposal

The longest race is now a sprint to moffat lol

Very true Mick , only time will tell ..better get sprinters looked out lol

He was not a member in 1996, 1999 or 2006 according to the only year books I have to hand, however since my membership is also lapsed, that does not mean he was never a member. :D

Aye, it was the 90s Andy, got the diplomas and all that.Wee iq test in Queen street etc, youll know about it?