Snfc

OF ONE SKIN

Why not admit, national racing is finished, 2000 birds sent 300 get home at most. most fliers this year will be sending the let's see birds. as the good bids have now gone to the sky.national racing will end with the one race only, be it the gold cup,percey has a strong foothold and it will show this year not as bad races but as pigeons destroyed , and scared to come home velocities erratic

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one dont put any blame on Race Controllers as they are only working on any information from a third party and have to put their faith in them. What I will say is that when I was Race Controlling I insisted that the convoyer was a pigeon man as he knew how to look after them and when the birds were wanting released. Perhaps this is where the problem lies. All fanciers that I know can tell when birds can be liberated just by looking at the sky and take cloud cover with wind speed as an indication of good returns something an ordinary layman is impossible of doing.

Very good point Peter

Why not admit, national racing is finished, 2000 birds sent 300 get home at most. most fliers this year will be sending the let's see birds. as the good bids have now gone to the sky.national racing will end with the one race only, be it the gold cup,percey has a strong foothold and it will show this year not as bad races but as pigeons destroyed , and scared to come home velocities erratic

If we didn't have it Danny it would be p*ss!

No no I e seen ecc.efechan pancake stuff

That's it for me then bedtime.....get yersel a loft in the Fechan lol

Reason I ask about distances Steven is that although Leige and Reims (2 longest races )

Seem a bit short on distance, it might be a good thing for a season or two.Let's face it there will be a lack of experienced pigeons in the convoy. Certainly from those 2 races!

It'll take 2/3 years before numbers are up with more experienced birds in the convoy, can't just do it all with ylgs!

We live in these peregrine infested areas and deal with it most days

What they are saying del is by the time birds reach the border their about 400 birds in the shakeup at the fechan and only about 50 hit the shap alive

Away and chase yersel McIntosh.... Mr White is a fancier beyond your dreams and a gentleman to boot . still deemed unfit by the SNFC lol

As far as I understood the race control team resigned. No one deemed them unfit. Raymond White spoke sincerely today and no one doubts they took what they thought were the correct decisions at the time but despite last season being poor for most national organisations you can’t deny mistakes were made.

As far as I understood the race control team resigned. No one deemed them unfit. Raymond White spoke sincerely today and no one doubts they took what they thought were the correct decisions at the time but despite last season being poor for most national organisations you can’t deny mistakes were made.

Good sensible post and unbiased from section / location point of view

why you botherd aboot sections dal, you should be bathered aboot transport. i canna see why the nat still uses auld moters when the best are available tae be hired, ok. yi can still put shavins in the geraldy for comfort o the birds but its 3 sides water, gotta make a diff, c,mon.

Tend to agree with you there Dave! Personaly I dont care if their in a aluminium crates wooden one or wicker basket. Would like more access to water on 2 or 3 sides, better ventilation and extraction. Oh and it would be good when if there was a holdover the birds didn't have to eat their food off the top of sh**!!!

Congratulations too Tommy on the jur Vice President Job and also Billy Gordon and John legget on there west section committee jobs think you’ll go great job guys. ������������������������������������

ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘😉😉😉😉ðŸ‘

Yes but what’s it to do wae u ur not a member
I like to join in on a forum which you can add anything you like member or Non member I still see the SNFC as the best and only have its interest at heart. If you think I am wrong about the professional weather forecast then say it.Anyway why would I need to answer to the empty box lifter.

I like to join in on a forum which you can add anything you like member or Non member I still see the SNFC as the best and only have its interest at heart. If you think I am wrong about the professional weather forecast then say it.Anyway why would I need to answer to the empty box lifter.

Belter lol

Ok Davies sh** lifter