Snfc

OF ONE SKIN

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wee bit when it should be a big bit with the one and only donut now Junior V.P. after the President resigning as he could not get an Emergency Committee forum,,The Race Controllers resigned en masse and were not replaced and all in all the 150 approx attendance were suitably entertained.

i will still be on here keeping you in check bridge bhoy :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Oh no ye wont, youll be asked to keep away from it lol, but I hope you dont . I hope you get the transparency and honesty back to the SNFC Tommy.

Edited by Delboy

Wee bit when it should be a big bit with the one and only donut now Junior V.P. after the President resigning as he could not get an Emergency Committee forum,,The Race Controllers resigned en masse and were not replaced and all in all the 150 approx attendance were suitably entertained.

Nearly forgot in all the excitement the PostCode lottery of Section changes was dumped..