Snfc

OF ONE SKIN

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye they did that but it was unconstitutional as it was not proposed last year as a rule change which it should have been. Rule 8 Line 5 of The Constitution.

Section changes and folk moving Section need to be proposed as a constitutional change Peter?

who would you like dal tae be race controllers ? :drinking-coffee-200:

Naebody......the best pigeon man i know and way better flier than me was deemed unfit for the job??? How can you recommend somebody for that job? Am sure you guys will have the answers!

Section changes and folk moving Section need to be proposed as a constitutional change Peter?

why you botherd aboot sections dal, you should be bathered aboot transport. i canna see why the nat still uses auld moters when the best are available tae be hired, ok. yi can still put shavins in the geraldy for comfort o the birds but its 3 sides water, gotta make a diff, c,mon.

why you botherd aboot sections dal, you should be bathered aboot transport. i canna see why the nat still uses auld moters when the best are available tae be hired, ok. yi can still put shavins in the geraldy for comfort o the birds but its 3 sides water, gotta make a diff, c,mon.

Dehydration is my only concern in basket Dave.....shavings????paper???? No botheted

Naebody......the best pigeon man i know and way better flier than me was deemed unfit for the job??? How can you recommend somebody for that job? Am sure you guys will have the answers!

I dont know him I have no doubt he tried his best but they should have got the professional help. Any new guys must demand it and when the bad races come round again and they will at least they will have given the pigeons the best chance to get home.

I dont know him I have no doubt he tried his best but they should have got the professional help. Any new guys must demand it and when the bad races come round again and they will at least they will have given the pigeons the best chance to get home.

Frank....i know for a fact they always had pro help as well as the fancy

A good pigeon man disnae Always make a good race controller expletive remove .

haha true Jim. TBH its a very hard thing to do from long distances. Everyone tries their best but all have failed to get it spot on. I dont know any successful SNFC controller in the last 30 years.

Must be an advantage? We should be ok with a half arsed pigeon man?

I can't answer that Frank

Steven the public weather forecasters (met office) had a budget of £91 million in 2015 So i would imagine they probably have the best equipment and highly trained staff. Can you answer this would you use this service to help get the best forecast for the race??