Members Post's What's Happening!

Valiant Fifer

What's happening to members Post's these days.

For months Members have hardly put up any posts. What's the problem that everyone is pretty quiet.

Is it just a simple case of over Censorship

and fanciers have gave up adding stuff to

the basics site ???

wait tae sat night after snfc agm :emoticon-0123-party: :emoticon-0123-party:

Well m8 I hadnt been on for months so never realy noticed, but do know this has been going on for months.

Never spoke to anyone about it but I have certainly noticed it recently.

Something far wrong which is a pity because Basics has been a good site.

Sorry to have to say it but I think things are going downhill fast! :emoticon-0127-lipssealed::emoticon-0127-lipssealed::emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

Its just the lull coming out of the winter months, it will soon pick up now after the Blackpool weekend with the usual banter and craic about the weekend, breeding season will soon be in full swing with most fanciers and then we'll have the usual outbreaks of bird flu with the migratory season taking off again, I've already had a text message this evening from DAERA to inform fanciers that A.I.has been detected in wild birds in Dorset. We'll get the usual questions about are we going to get any racing because of this and once again the racing season will be upon us with all the stories of outstanding results, poor results and losses and of course the BOP problem.

Yip I know Arch a lot are just reading.

I know it's a quiet time of year but more than usual.

Howevever I can't be good that people are just looking and not printing anything out.

EVERYONES GOT AN OPINION!!!

Must be more to it than that. Maybe I'm wrong but do people not want to give their

Opinions. Are they affraid or just don't want to be ridiculed or get accused of being a stirrer or trouble maker.

I know it's a quiet time of year but more than usual. That's the worrying thing!

Howevever I can't be good that people are just looking and not printing anything out.

Must be more to it than that. Maybe I'm wrong but do people not want to give their

Opinions. Are they affraid or just don't want to be ridiculed or get accused of being a stirrer or trouble maker.

I know it's a quiet time of year but more than usual.

facebook is killing all the forums . A lot of the lads that posted on here are posting all the time in facebook groups all the time . Maby having pigeon basics on facebook might help . Its so easy tohave facebook app on and 20 groups open seeing post after poston your notifications comming up and you can reply .You can have 200 groups running on face book but the for forums you need to log in and out on your browser constantly and dont get notifications of posts on phone .

facebook is killing all the forums . A lot of the lads that posted on here are posting all the time in facebook groups all the time . Maby having pigeon basics on facebook might help . Its so easy tohave facebook app on and 20 groups open seeing post after poston your notifications comming up and you can reply .You can have 200 groups running on face book but the for forums you need to log in and out on your browser constantly and dont get notifications of posts on phone .

oan yi go facebook lad ha ha.

Basics is on FB. Don't use it, so it may just be an info page leading to here. :)

too many groups on the go, just for interest , have a look on a group just now and see how many are on it at once, basics is quiet tonight being the off season but there are 132 members on thats not including guests,

and on the 30th Nov we broke our record 1,248 on at once, not bad for the quiet season,

Online At Once Record1,248 and there is an example when there is something to post about the SNFC meeting

• 120 Replies

30 November 2017 - 21:12 PM

Don't have facebook would rather have the forum