Gold Ring Race

tommy bhoys

will be running a gold ring race in the west section of the lanarkshire fed first pize will be 1000 pounds guaranteed rings are priced at 10 pounds each only members in west section can race the rings any member or non member outside the west section can still entry this race by getting a west section member to fly the ring for them as im running this i wont be entering so i can race rings for any basic members that are interested just pm me to entry :animatedpigeons: :animatedpigeons:

Cracking adventure Tommy bhoy equally cracking for X pigeon fanciers like myself who would like to have a flutter (I'm up for it) the big issue is who in the West section would you give your well earned tenners to cmon basics members a wee bit of advice on who you would go with :drinking-coffee-200:

Cracking adventure Tommy bhoy equally cracking for X pigeon fanciers like myself who would like to have a flutter (I'm up for it) the big issue is who in the West section would you give your well earned tenners to cmon basics members a wee bit of advice on who you would go with :drinking-coffee-200:

last 3 years in top 5 in open race for young birds 2015 g lightbody p thomsom tallis& mcdonagh 2016 tallis&mcdonagh torrance&mann mio krivokapic w gordon r smith 2017 w boswell torrance&mann j green&son tallis & mcdonagh g baird never listed guys that are no longer flying :drinking-coffee-200:

Del if they’re 200 rings is that not £2000 so how much of this is being paid out

oh you wonder why nae cant wants tae dae anything in the pigeon game when we have stupid guys like you .im putting up my own cash here and any profit made my club will benefit and ive run this before empty heed and it only sold 140 rings but cant wait for yer pal tae comment i can assure you his sponsership for the crimbo race will stop very quick :drinking-coffee-200:

oh you wonder why nae cant wants tae dae anything in the pigeon game when we have stupid guys like you .im putting up my own cash here and any profit made my club will benefit and ive run this before empty heed and it only sold 140 rings but cant wait for yer pal tae comment i can assure you his sponsership for the crimbo race will stop very quick :drinking-coffee-200:

Here smarty a was only asking a question ok daft *expletive removed* and another thing don’t try and bully me ass wipe