Pigeonbasics Forum: Gold Ring Race - Pigeonbasics Forum

Jump to content

  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Gold Ring Race west section lanarkshire fed Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   novo10 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Gold Member
  • Posts: 2,803
  • Joined: 29-March 10

Posted 14 January 2018 - 22:15 PM

View PostDelboy, on 6 January 2018 - 18:59 PM, said:

Tommy, see ye during the week to pay my rings haha.

Del if they’re 200 rings is that not £2000 so how much of this is being paid out

#22 User is offline   tommy bhoys 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,405
  • Joined: 17-September 13
  • Club:blantyre greenfield WSCC hamilton independent SNFC SNRPC

Posted 15 January 2018 - 07:46 AM

View Postnovo10, on 14 January 2018 - 22:15 PM, said:

Del if they’re 200 rings is that not £2000 so how much of this is being paid out

oh you wonder why nae cant wants tae dae anything in the pigeon game when we have stupid guys like you .im putting up my own cash here and any profit made my club will benefit and ive run this before empty heed and it only sold 140 rings but cant wait for yer pal tae comment i can assure you his sponsership for the crimbo race will stop very quick :drinking-coffee-200:

#23 User is offline   novo10 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Gold Member
  • Posts: 2,803
  • Joined: 29-March 10

Posted 15 January 2018 - 13:35 PM

View Posttommy bhoys, on 15 January 2018 - 06:46 AM, said:

oh you wonder why nae cant wants tae dae anything in the pigeon game when we have stupid guys like you .im putting up my own cash here and any profit made my club will benefit and ive run this before empty heed and it only sold 140 rings but cant wait for yer pal tae comment i can assure you his sponsership for the crimbo race will stop very quick :drinking-coffee-200:

Here smarty a was only asking a question ok daft *expletive removed* and another thing don’t try and bully me ass wipe

#24 User is online   Hillstreetblues48 

  • Squeaker
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 134
  • Joined: 16-September 17
  • Club:None at the moment

Posted 15 January 2018 - 14:46 PM

And they wonder why no one comments now lol

#25 User is offline   tommy bhoys 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,405
  • Joined: 17-September 13
  • Club:blantyre greenfield WSCC hamilton independent SNFC SNRPC

Posted 15 January 2018 - 18:05 PM

sorry guys this race is now canceled all money paid will be returned :animatedpigeons:

#26 User is offline   novo10 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Gold Member
  • Posts: 2,803
  • Joined: 29-March 10

Posted 15 January 2018 - 18:10 PM

View Posttommy bhoys, on 15 January 2018 - 17:05 PM, said:

sorry guys this race is now canceled all money paid will be returned :animatedpigeons:

Don’t be silly a was winding u up ur doing a good job tommy

  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic


  • Advert: Crafty Fifer: bespoke loft equipment
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders