Snfc Race Prog

dal2

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For me there 7 races with the snfc 2@290ml and 1@365ml and 1@440ml and1@500ml and1@550ml and1@ 600ml. So they are five races 500ml and under,

So leave the 2 longer races @550ml and 600ml into central Scotland for the people that are interested in distance racing plenty races for everybody at all distance.s

If they keep shorting the races. Where does it stop. Ypres as the longest race and Maidstone as the gold cup

As that what the snfc was started for distance racing

For me there 7 races with the snfc 2@290ml and 1@365ml and 1@440ml and1@500ml and1@550ml and1@ 600ml. So they are five races 500ml and under,

So leave the 2 longer races @550ml and 600ml into central Scotland for the people that are interested in distance racing plenty races for everybody at all distance.s

If they keep shorting the races. Where does it stop. Ypres as the longest race and Maidstone as the gold cup

As that what the snfc was started for distance racing

It's too far Davy.....to hard for me and most....great for the boys that get yin but really not for most....always should be part of the prog tho

I would personally like to see all the animosity that exists every year regarding race programmes addressed so that we could all get on with racing the doos in what is a dwindling sport

We all have our opinions regarding east and west its only common sense that regions want to race on line with their federation races

Why don't we have 3 from each direction

Just an example ---

Maidstone , Reims and Roye

Portsmouth ,Alencon and Ancenis

The gold cup could be flown alternatively reims one year alencon the next

Giving each divide 3 on line of flight races

I would be more than Happy with the above just imagine nothing to bicker about

Probably to much to ask for in todays modern world

Merry Xmas to All

I would personally like to see all the animosity that exists every year regarding race programmes addressed so that we could all get on with racing the doos in what is a dwindling sport

We all have our opinions regarding east and west its only common sense that regions want to race on line with their federation races

Just an example ---

Merry Xmas to All

drinking-coffee-200.png

Just an example ---

Merry Xmas to All

Your crazy pal.....absolutely top idea but unfortunately the Solway would still be up front so not poss ...lol

Just an example ---

Merry Xmas to All

Here here ,

Why all the crap about race points ,dog legs ,east ,west , Rennes we had smash,Reims,Messac ,alencon good and bad races it won't fooking change good birds will be lost in every race we are not against each other we should be together ,National racing will never be Fereration racing and 500/600 mls is not ment to be easy and if you don't want to lose birds maybe take up showing , the west section has as good a record as most in the gold cup so good birds will deal with it , I do think we need a more uptodate weather system to give birds best chance at the start of the race .

Here here ,

Why all the crap about race points ,dog legs ,east ,west , Rennes we had smash,Reims,Messac ,alencon good and bad races it won't fooking change good birds will be lost in every race we are not against each other we should be together ,National racing will never be Fereration racing and 500/600 mls is not ment to be easy and if you don't want to lose birds maybe take up showing , the west section has as good a record as most in the gold cup so good birds will deal with it , I do think we need a more uptodate weather system to give birds best chance at the start of the race .

Well said eastcoaster ,the majority can't hack the distance so they want to bring them down to there level