Snfc Race Prog

dal2

well i would wager on you not winning fae ypres as your birds dogleg :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Deffo.....you've hit it on the heed ....the shortest fliers don't get first drop.....no proper racing anymore....instead of the Solway it will be the eye valley lol...cmon Tommy is the snfc no affiliated to the SHU and therefore fly under their rules?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Deffo.....you've hit it on the heed ....the shortest fliers don't get first drop.....no proper racing anymore....instead of the Solway it will be the eye valley lol...cmon Tommy is the snfc no affiliated to the SHU and therefore fly under their rules?

you make rules at club level first then get them passed at shu . welcome tae pigeon racing dal the most unfair sport you get but i prefer east as returns are better here you prefer west as you get first drop each tae there own :drinking-coffee-200:

you make rules at club level first then get them passed at shu . welcome tae pigeon racing dal the most unfair sport you get but i prefer east as returns are better here you prefer west as you get first drop each tae there own :drinking-coffee-200:

Have raced both just the same returns Tommy. Nae first drop for the solway racing frae Belgium ...is it about returns or about the Solway lol.....best of luck guys. I put this up cos I knew it would spark interest. I don't think there will be much opposition to the proposed change .......2018 will be interesting

Have raced both just the same returns Tommy. Nae first drop for the solway racing frae Belgium ...is it about returns or about the Solway lol.....best of luck guys. I put this up cos I knew it would spark interest. I don't think there will be much opposition to the proposed change .......2018 will be interesting

you put it up because belgium does not suit you be honest as i think its time tae change thats why it will get my vote it does not suit me either but returns is the most important thing in pigeon racing winning is a bonus dal :drinking-coffee-200:

you put it up because belgium does not suit you be honest as i think its time tae change thats why it will get my vote it does not suit me either but returns is the most important thing in pigeon racing winning is a bonus dal :drinking-coffee-200:

Nae dog leg in the world has ever suited any race....usain bolt dusnae run round a corner while the rest run straight? C'mon Tommy that's common sense

AH DINNY WANT TAE RACE A *expletive removed* DOG LEG LOL. .wishin ye the best Tommy.....but am pretty sure a dog leg dusnae suit the west either lol

as i said it does not suit the west either reason for this imo is i think the birds are staying out on the water longer tae try and miss the birds of prey as they are not stupid dal :drinking-coffee-200:

AH DINNY WANT TAE RACE A *expletive removed* DOG LEG LOL. .wishin ye the best Tommy.....but am pretty sure a dog leg dusnae suit the west either lol

Well ask Mick Currie he will tell u how hard it is to get Doos in to Moffat and our Doos won’t come by it plus our Doos were coming out off the east well before the race points changed and that’s a fact

Does John's proposed prog make it shorter? C'mon Tommy.....everybody sends their best to the gold cup.....even John Hood and John Bosworth

That pair should be ashamed of them self's 😈this great club was set to promote long distance racing what wrong with bozzy is can't get a time in from the longest race so wants to do away it 😈 shameful to say the least .if you want to do away with races they should have looked at the inland races and leave them to the feds

Does John's proposed prog make it shorter? C'mon Tommy.....everybody sends their best to the gold cup.....even John Hood and John Bosworth

That pair should be ashamed of them self's 😈this great club was set to promote long distance racing what wrong with bozzy is can't get a time in from the longest race so wants to do away it 😈 shameful to say the least .if you want to do away with races they should have looked at the inland races and leave them to the feds

well tell me what rule it is stupid heed mind tae look in that empty box for the answer :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Am sure dal should you it in black or white dafty but you wouldn’t know because you don’t go to enough snfc races 😂😂😂😂 and you have better pigeons than willie millen had that tells me a lot about you your heeds buckled with that cider 😂😂😂😂😂

Am sure dal should you it in black or white dafty but you wouldn’t know because you don’t go to enough snfc races 😂😂😂😂 and you have better pigeons than willie millen had that tells me a lot about you your heeds buckled with that cider 😂😂😂😂😂

thats how stupid you are did u manage tae beat me last season in any snfc races thicko you and dal take your bit of black and white paper tae meeting still cant tell me the rule stupid heed :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: