Snfc Race Prog

dal2

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it is not set in stone i like the look of j hoods proposal if thats passed i will send my best tae the gold cup not my plodders :drinking-coffee-200:

Does John's proposed prog make it shorter? C'mon Tommy.....everybody sends their best to the gold cup.....even John Hood and John Bosworth

5 year man......there it is set in stone

It was only a recommendation by the committee for the 5 years. Every other recommendation the committee has made over the last few years have been CHANGED the following year by the committee proposals .

It was only a recommendation by the committee for the 5 years. Every other recommendation the committee has made over the last few years have been CHANGED the following year by the committee proposals .

Dusnae say anything about a recommendation o n the minutes John.....is the committee not for status quo?

Dusnae say anything about a recommendation o n the minutes John.....is the committee not for status quo?

Last years AGM Jan 2017.

Agenda - no 5 Recommendations by The Management Committee.

5a Race programme that was pit forward by committee

After races and dates it said Race Programme to be set for 5 years.

As it states at the start off No 5 on the Agenda Recommendations by the Committee.

Last years AGM Jan 2017.

Agenda - no 5 Recommendations by The Management Committee.

5a Race programme that was pit forward by committee

After races and dates it said Race Programme to be set for 5 years.

As it states at the start off No 5 on the Agenda Recommendations by the Committee.

That's no what it says here John in black and white.....anyway it's of no odds cos the Shi delegate says it's no a rule lol....thats it done and dusted

i think the year we just had was guff but hey ho we dogleg each week here so nuffin new then merry crimbo tae you also :drinking-coffee-200:

Lots of guff years Tommy .....lots of organisations had guff years.....am sure you discussed it at the SHU...all down to racepoints?

That's no what it says here John in black and white.....anyway it's of no odds cos the Shi delegate says it's no a rule lol....thats it done and dusted

look in you book its not a rule if it was why would guys put race program proposals in c:mon dal just because the new proposals dont suit your line of flight see you at the agm :emoticon-0136-giggle:

look in you book its not a rule if it was why would guys put race program proposals in c:mon dal just because the new proposals dont suit your line of flight see you at the agm :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Yer right Tommy......solway will be last every nat

Lots of guff years Tommy .....lots of organisations had guff years.....am sure you discussed it at the SHU...all down to racepoints?

this is nuffin tae dae way SHU this is the SNFC we are talking bout try sticking tae the thread dal as i said its time tae change and i will be voting for a change :drinking-coffee-200: